Have you ever bought anything from someone online? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever bought anything from someone online?

Go down 
+5
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
wants2laugh
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever bought anything from someone online? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:55 am

Directly, through email correspondance, have you ever bought anything from (or sold something to) someone online? If so, what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:05 am

yep.. lots and lots of dvds
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:49 am

Nothing that wasn't from a reputable retailer with a guarantee and return policy.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:56 am

I was going to say no but just remembered I did buy a DVD once. "Semper Fi" that had aired on Showtime. Somehow I was able to contact Jeff Keys people to get a copy. Usually I don't do that but it interested me. Gonna have to dig that back out.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:59 am

Yep. Media related stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Mostly DVD's from Amazon's seller's. I also bought stuff from people from Ioffer.com and have had success on both.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Yeah I once bought a CD that wasn't released in the US from someone who lived in Canada.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Other than Ebay, only one time did I "kinda" buy something online without face-to-face.

My son's uncle needed a dump trailer (used). He did not have Internet and asked me to help him find one. They are pretty hard to find used. So, I found one in another state's Craigs List. Son's uncle did talk to the guy on the phone but the transaction went through me. I put the five or six grand (can't recall, but it was one of the two) in my acct. and Paypaled it.

It was a pretty big risk being that much money and all. I did search for the guy online via his paypal email address and he seemed to be pretty established with some organizations in his community, I learned. But that day they met for the transaction, I was a bird on a wire. It all worked out fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever bought anything from someone online?   Have you ever bought anything from someone online? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever bought anything from someone online?
Page 1 of 1