Child Support Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Support

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Child Support   Child Support EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Why do good people have to pay child support to selfish people who don't even use it toward the children?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm

On account of a fucked up family court system. Works the other way though too. Deadbeat parents skating on their responsibility.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Ugh, Tony...I wish I knew. It drives me crazy how the money is not better allocated so some goes into savings when the father has to pay a lot.

I have shared my stance online about this before and normally people go nuts about it. When I say some should go into savings, I don't mean the single mom getting a percentage of her ex's $8 an hour job. We all that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. But when a couple splits and the dad makes a lot of money and the mom goes on to marry someone successful and makes a decent wage all on her own, some of that cash needs to be put away for college.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

It's the law.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:29 pm

I think the whole system needs to be overhauled. As it now, whoever is receiving child support payments pretty much doesn't need to account for anything. If support payments are sanctioned through the courts, then IMO monthly audits of spending should be performed to make sure it's all benefiting the child in some way.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:27 am

well... they just did a study that said it costs over $380,000 to raise a kid today--- and that does NOT include college. So i say, divide that in half so that each parent is equally responsible. so you get $190k. Then divide that by 216 (12mos x 18yrs).. and you get $880 per month. PER CHILD, each parent should be responsible for this.

i have a funny feeling that if this was the law... there would be a lot less unplanned pregnancies, and "baby mamma drama". i understand that everyone's cirucumstances are different... however, if you can't afford a kid, DONT have one!

I understand what Red is saying.. i have a friend that had two kids by two different women.. and the kids are only a year apart (that is a whole nother conversation!! ) the one mother who is married with another child CONSTANTLY asks for more money than the $400 per month he pays in child support. The other mother who never married, has worked to support the child and has placed almost ALL of the support payments that he has made into a savings account.

The first one constantly asks for money for $500 prom dresses, expensive jewelry etc.... he understands that kids want things, but the woman always wants the FULL amount.. never half of the cost... and i think this really upsets him. The second one actually call him and asked him "if it was ok" to use the banked child support money towards the girls senior year class trip.

Either way... there is no way that a woman could be "greedy" and use $400 per month from child support and "not put it toward the kid". Kids cost a lot of freaking money-- and that is why i dont have any!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Child Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Support   Child Support Empty

Back to top Go down

Child Support
Page 1 of 1