WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video

Go down 
+2
CeCe
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video Empty
PostSubject: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Quote :
By KIRSTAN CONLEY
Last Updated: 7:14 AM, May 21, 2012
Posted: 2:41 AM, May 21, 2012

A uniformed NYPD sergeant was caught on video unleashing a vulgar tirade against a group of Brooklyn men — threatening them with his gun even while condoning their criminal behavior, The Post has learned.

Sgt. Lesly Charles even indicated that some criminal activity is apparently OK on his beat — as long as he’s paid proper respect.

“You guys are hustling or whatever, I ain’t got no problem with that. Listen . . . do your thing,” Charles barked during the April 28 diatribe, which is now being investigated by the city’s Civilian Complaint Review Board. “But when I come around and I speak, you f--king listen. Tell your boys.”

The surly sergeant apparently was angry over a car that was illegally parked on Ditmas Avenue in the Kensington section.

His rant against the men was recorded on a 20-minute cellphone video obtained exclusively by The Post.

The footage includes Charles berating a young man in the roadway near a silver BMW, telling him: “This is my street. All right? If you got to play tough, that’s your problem . . . I do whatever the f--k I want.”

A short time later, Charles followed the group into the nearby No. 1 Chinese Food restaurant, flanked by two plainclothes cops.

“I have the long d--k. You don’t,” the cop bragged.

“Your pretty face — I like it very much. My d--k will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t f--k with me. All right?”

After the target of his tirade insisted, “I didn’t do anything,” Charles retorted, “Listen to me. When you see me, you look the other way. Tell your boys, I don’t f--k around. All right?”

“I’ll take my gun and put it up your a-- and then I’ll call your mother afterwards. You understand that?”

For good measure, the sergeant added: “And I’ll put your s--t in your own mouth.”

Charles added, “I’m here every f--king day. I don’t go home. I have no life. No kids. I do what I do.’’

The 21-year-old man who shot the video — and provided it to The Post on the condition of anonymity — was arrested that night and charged with disorderly conduct, which court records show was for ignoring the cops’ orders to leave.

Police sources said he has been arrested more than 20 times, including for petit larceny and weapons and pot possession.

An NYPD spokeswoman said the department is investigating the incident.

The man’s lawyer, David Zelman, said it was troubling that “there were other cops by [Charles’] side, and they seemed to take it in stride.”

Charles, reached at home yesterday, said, “I’m just doing God’s work. You know I can’t comment . . . Have a blessed day.”

A source close to the sergeant said that in the past, “all efforts at civility failed’’ in dealing with the men. They are known to loiter and play loud music, prompting complaints from local businesses, law-enforcement sources said.

“The sergeant was trying to get the message across in a way they could understand,’’ the source said.

Source:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/the_troop_cop_5fbOC70hE3glgdEfjdma2N
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:35 pm

This is the cop who fucks it up for the rest of them & one of the reasons people don't trust the police.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm

GET A CLUE, PIGS!

This is the age of electronics. EVERYONE has a camera connected to the Internet these days.

As we said in the film days where it was only TV - THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!

Gad, how stupid are the pigs these days. Why don't they teach them just what I wrote above in police academy?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

LOL. The Post would obtain a video with black cop hurling a "tirade" wouldn't they? Why don't they get the wire taps of the cops in Staten Island vulgarly admitting to arresting and locking up "another coon" on purpose? Where's the random video of the police sargeant who violently attacked a 15 year old girl in Brooklyn because he thought she was shoplifting? Fuck outta here. I'm not excusing his language....but he was talking to them in the same manner they would banter each other with. Where did he truly "offend" them? And dude filming it was just baiting him to say all that shit anyway so he could record it. Blah. On to the next one.....
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:00 am

I didn't see anything particularly shocking.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Honestly, I could not understand or hear one word he said in that video. Just a bunch of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video   WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1