Confetti fireworks Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confetti fireworks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Confetti fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Confetti fireworks   Confetti fireworks EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Confetti fireworks Champagne_Party_Poppers

You see these things in any party supplies section in any store, anybody can buy them. Oddly enough though, when they sell the TNT confetti popper firework packs for the 4th of July, or for New Year's Eve, EXACT same fireworks, pull the string and BOOM streamers and confetti, for THOSE you have to be 17 or older to buy them. Even to just buy the same kind of champagne bottles if they're selling them for a holiday and NOT for a birthday party, you have to be 'of age' to get them. Does anybody else NOT get that at ALL?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Confetti fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confetti fireworks   Confetti fireworks EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:54 pm

It doesn't make sense but it could have to do with coming from different distributors. Maybe the ones sold over the Fourth come from companies regulated differently because of the other products they manufacturer. Otherwise, I agree...kinda stupid.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Confetti fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confetti fireworks   Confetti fireworks EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:59 pm

I don't think so because I think they're all made by the TNT Fireworks company. And something else, every firework stand sells the TNT bottles every 4th of July, and you do not need to be of a certain age to buy ANYTHING from the firework stands so I don't get why you'd have to be to get it from a store either. Especially when both distributors are peddling them at the same time, an age limit is just going to kill that side of the business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confetti fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confetti fireworks   Confetti fireworks Empty

Back to top Go down

Confetti fireworks
Page 1 of 1