Would you go on reality TV? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you go on reality TV?

Go down 
+6
Jason B.
stonestatic
Supernova
RedBedroom
DarkOblivion
Wadsworth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Would you go on reality TV? Empty
PostSubject: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Any kind from dating to money, would you sign up for it?
Back to top Go down
DarkOblivion
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DarkOblivion

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Depending on what type of show it is, I might consider it for money...but not love.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 am

The only one I think I would have ever done is that one with the guy who spoke to the dead. John Edwards, was it? I don't know if that was real or fake, but there is a deceased individual that I would like to ask a question to, so if all that has truth to it, I would like the chance. I know that makes me sound hokey!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:50 am

Not a chance in hell.
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Reign wrote:
Depending on what type of show it is, I might consider it for money...but not love.

This.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I'd go on the Real World, the way it was set up in the first few seasons. Back when they could come and go as they pleased, could watch TV, use the computer, etc. But I wouldn't go on a modern day reality show where you have to go through a bunch of physical challenges, detach completely from the outside world, or work.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 am

It's sort of like the Groucho Marx line, "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member." I wouldn't watch any show that would have me on it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 am

Reign wrote:

Same here. Dating reality shows and trying to find the perfect mate are stupid. If they're offering a million dollars I'd consider it but I'm not gonna compete against 20 others to "win" the chance to date somebody who ain't all that hot to begin with and who your just gonna break up with a month later.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 am

I would go on The Amazing Race, I don't care if I won the money or not just as long as i was not eliminated from the race before I got to see the world for free!! The money would be nice though.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:53 am

Nah, if I wanna be an actor, I'm not settling for reality. FORGIVENESS MAN I want something at least somewhat representative of real life, and fiction tends to do that better than "reality" TV. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you go on reality TV?   Would you go on reality TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you go on reality TV?
Page 1 of 1