There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...

Go down 
+4
Tony Marino
Chris
Shale
Supernova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... Empty
PostSubject: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am

Seeing the previews for new shows on TV, I say there are too damn many reality shows of all kinds when the new show is tattoo artists showing off their work on the stage/runway/whatever, and looking to see who the next fashion designer is with the most outrageous ideas, and is it me or is anybody else sick of the American Idol standard 3 judges for any reality show now?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 pm

I don't watch much TV - and (un)reality shows are some of the reasons why.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 pm

I agree. I just saw a commercial for a new one that's going to premiere on NBC soon. I think the focus of this one is wannabe fashion designers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Chris wrote:
I agree. I just saw a commercial for a new one that's going to premiere on NBC soon. I think the focus of this one is wannabe fashion designers. Neutral

Yeah that's one that I was talking about. Who SERIOUSLY has so little to do that they're going to watch this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 pm

I don't mind reality shows, I stick mainly to the ones I have been watching for years that actually have some substance. Big Brother, Amazing Race and Survivor.

Have you seen the Bachelor? He looks like a drowned rat, if I were a woman I would be embarrassed to bring that home to mommy and daddy.

American Idol is on way too long, I watched a couple of seasons and just got tired of a 5 month show that could wrap it up in 2.

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 am

I don't mind reality shows either, in fact its a majority of what I watch.

The fashion designer one sounds boring.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 am

Cheap to produce and people actually watch them. I thought reality TV was just a fad, but at this point it's proven itself to be a lasting genre.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:10 am

Marc™ wrote:
Cheap to produce and people actually watch them. I thought reality TV was just a fad, but at this point it's proven itself to be a lasting genre.

Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 pm

With all the cable networks filling up their line-ups with reality programming, it certainly isn't going anywhere.

I like my share of realtiy shows, good (Big Brother) and bad (Housewives) but what I am so tired of is so many writing books and hocking shit products. People are shelling out dollars for it so that won't go away soon either.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Reality TV sucks for the most part. And it's so fucking STUPID. Like, no thought goes into any of them. They give one to anybody.A bunch if NOBODIES getting famous for having zer o talent. Just crazy. I should do one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...   There are WAY too many reality TV shows when... Empty

Back to top Go down

There are WAY too many reality TV shows when...
Page 1 of 1