Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage

Go down 
+7
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
tmontyb
Shale
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage   Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

i would like to know how she found two jobs in this economy--- there isnt SHIT here... not even convenience store minimum wage jobs! Our 7/11 type of stores called Wawa's are even closing down... and they have been a staple here for over a decade
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage   Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm

I saw a interview with the judge when this story first broke. He said he didn't want to appear "soft." Apparently, however, he didn't mind appearing as a jerk.

A judge has power. He does not have to stick to the letter of the law. Only in a police state is the law unbending. This girl had extenuating circumstances that should have been taken into consideration regarding her truancy.

I am glad she knows she has the support of most of the Public. A bright star like hers should be encouraged. How many young people would have been able to take care of a family, get honors in school and work not one but two jobs? How many adults for that matter?

And I agree that her parents have a lot to answer for. They are the ones who should be punished; not her. I hope she has someone to protect any funds she may recieve for help so that her parents will not profit from their behavior.
Back to top Go down

Story of Diane Tran, Jailed Texas Honors Student, Sparks Outrage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2