If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?

Go down 
+8
wants2laugh
Minerva
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty
PostSubject: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

what one of your possessions do you think best represents you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

My iPod. I'm a music lover.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

The Joy of Sex

Not complete but a start.
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

My CD and DVD Collection.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

I guess my music collection too.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

My knick-knacks and the arrangement thereof.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:24 am

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Rubber2

if u dont know why... you really havent been paying attention to me! lol
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:27 am

My stove?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:42 am

ur stove??? i have a stove, come move in with me... all expenses paid, and you can cook up a storm! lol
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:38 am

wants2laugh wrote:
ur stove??? i have a stove, come move in with me... all expenses paid, and you can cook up a storm! lol

Oh, you don't cook? And I thought that was a meat tenderizer, in the photo you posted. . . big grin

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

I took the 'one' too literally it seems.

So, my whole sex library would be most defining

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? 201205-30SexBooksShale

followed by my DVD collections which lines shelves all around my apartment
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

I forgot the "and Why", my stove because I have this invisible chain that leads to my stove. I'm the only one here who can cook. Mr Suzi has no interest in learning to cook, only in eating. If I die first he will starve to death!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Probably something I got from Adam Male. Or some of the books I've gotten from amazon. Hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Probably my insulator collection--those are the glass/ceramic things they used to put on telephone poles to hold the wires on. Colorful, eclectic and quirky!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators001-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators002-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators003-1

The cobalt blue one in the center of this photo (below) sells for about $350, but I won this one on Ebay for $120--that's the most I've ever paid for an insulator, but even at that price, it was a steal!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators004-1
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Oh, you don't cook? And I thought that was a meat tenderizer, in the photo you posted. . . big grin

Oh, it is.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:26 am

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Honda-atc-200x-01

This is my baby. Purrs like a kitten and old. I adore it and have had it since age 19. I have been so strapped for cash in my early 20's and never had to sell it. I love my girl.

This is me. I love riding. I have loved it since long before I fell in love with a racer. Now we got together and made a racer and our racer races. So, ya, this is me.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:33 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

well yeah... none of my cooking gets done in the kitchen tho!!! LOL

you wouldnt believe how vulnerable you feel strapped to a bed by your wrists and ankles in a hotel room when a pizza delivery guy comes to the door because your soldier is hungry but hasnt let you take a resting moment in 2 whole days! LOL
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:35 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
Probably my insulator collection--those are the glass/ceramic things they used to put on telephone poles to hold the wires on. Colorful, eclectic and quirky!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators001-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators002-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators003-1

The cobalt blue one in the center of this photo (below) sells for about $350, but I won this one on Ebay for $120--that's the most I've ever paid for an insulator, but even at that price, it was a steal!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators004-1

hmmmm very interesting... never knew they existed let alone that people collected them LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:37 am

Insulator collections are the bomb. They are so pretty. So rare to get any other than green. Love your collection.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:44 am

wants2laugh wrote:

hmmmm very interesting... never knew they existed let alone that people collected them LOL

That's IT?! That's all you have to say considering how they're shaped? I is disappointed. cries
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:51 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

That's IT?! That's all you have to say considering how they're shaped? I is disappointed. cries

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

Well... they are a little short for me... but definitely look like butt plugs, and considering their material, would probably interesting after being frozen or heated LOL

they also sorta look like fire hydrants that would interest a couple dogs... so who knows.

but thank you for pointing out that my game was off!!! and remember i wasnt the one who pointed out eddie murphy's package on the other thread! LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

wants2laugh wrote:

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

Well... they are a little short for me... but definitely look like butt plugs, and considering their material, would probably interesting after being frozen or heated LOL

they also sorta look like fire hydrants that would interest a couple dogs... so who knows.

but thank you for pointing out that my game was off!!! and remember i wasnt the one who pointed out eddie murphy's package on the other thread! LOL

Man, are you quick to recruit delinquents in your game...LOL
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:55 am

LOL--You'd have to have a pretty big asshole to use an insulator as a butt plug, but the smaller ones might work. ...

And yes, it's an odd hobby, but a fun one. All the really good insulators have been snatched up by the uber-collectors, who then sell them at the annual insulator show, so it sort of takes the fun out of it because you can't find too many in antique stores anymore, so you have to resort to Ebay, or going to a show.

www.nia.org <---yes, we have our own "society", too! LOL big grin
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:57 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
LOL--You'd have to have a pretty big asshole to use an insulator as a butt plug, but the smaller ones might work. ...

Actually...I've seen bigger. You would be surprised lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?   If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next