Ten "facts" about men and sex Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ten "facts" about men and sex

Go down 
+7
OrangeTang
Shale
rienpoet
Impact
Chris
Dan70
Alden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Alden
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Alden

Male
Rep : 0

Ten "facts" about men and sex Empty
PostSubject: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Some of it is interesting, some of it is bullshit. Just thought I'd share.
http://www.daterate.net/articles/ten-things-women-dont-know-about-men-and-sex.php

Quote :
Ten Things Women Don't Know About Men and Sex

Women are pretty astute when it comes to figuring out how guys think and act but they can still be somewhat clueless about certain things. In reality women know most of these things, but they tend to ignore them and secretly hope they aren't true. Well, guess what? Hoping something isn't true doesn't make it so. With that said, are you ready for a heavy dose of reality?

10. Men don't just WANT sex, they NEED sex.

Sex is as important to a man as food and sleep are. When you deny a man sex to get back at him or to teach him a lesson, you risk doing more harm than good and he will eventually seek it elsewhere, often with somebody he subconsciously knows will be particularly hurtful if you find out.

9. Immediately after sex, a physiological reaction causes men become emotionally detached from their partner.

It's also the reason men get tired, fall asleep, and don't want to cuddle immediately following sex. Don't take it personally. It's just a chemical reaction and is unrelated to his attraction to you.

8. Men think about having sex with every woman they meet.

When a man meets, sees, or even thinks about a woman, he will consider what sex would be like with her. The more attractive the woman, the longer and more vivid the fantasy will be. A man will do this upon meeting everybody from a complete stranger to your grandmother to your younger sister, and while his thoughts of a sexual encounter may be fleeting, he will still consider it even if only momentarily and subconsciously. Most of the time these are idle thoughts which a man would never seriously consider entertaining, nor would he ever admit to them, but rest assured he has those thoughts.

7. The more you point out other attractive women to your man, the more he will be attracted to you.

While this may seem counterintuitive, what women don't realize is that two things happen when they point out other attractive women to their man: First, he will be relieved that he can be free to appreciate attractive women in your presence, with your full knowledge and consent (although it may take several instances over time for him to come to this realization). Second, he will entertain the thought that you might be attracted to those women yourself, and will fantasize about having a threesome. As long as these fantasies remain a possibility in his mind, he will be happy. If he brings up his fantasies about your attraction to other women and hints about making them a reality (such as in a three-way relationship) you don't have to feel pressured to do so; simply tell him no, while still hinting that it's always a possibility.

Don't make the mistake of asking your man if he finds somebody attractive who it would be socially unacceptable for him to be attracted to (e.g. a much older or younger woman), or somebody who would threaten your relationshipe (e.g. your sister).

6. When you ask a man what he is thinking, usually he will give you a vague answer to hide the fact that he is thinking about sex.

A man thinks about sex more often than even he realizes. If he is forced to confront or admit this, he will become incommunicative and will tend to shut down. If you feed him leading lines such as, "Honey, are you thinking about me again?" he will be glad for the opportunity to give you the obvious affirmative answer. Only you have to know it's a game.

5. To keep a man attracted to you, play hard-to-get.

This may sound like standard relationship advice but in reality women misunderstand how to play hard-to-get. If a man asks you out and you try to avoid committing to a date, you will only frustrate him and cause him to guess why you're avoiding him. Rather, you should play hard-to-get only while in his presence. This means accepting his sexual advances at a slower pace than he is expressing them (but never ignoring or rejecting them entirely), as well as making sexual advances towards him and then being slow to acknowledge his reciprocation. In other words, lead him along at your pace, not his; your pace should be slower than the one he wants.

4. A woman's clothing, hair style, perfume and makeup do little to attract a man.

Certainly those things can help make a woman more attractive, but what men are really attracted to is a woman's personality. The more self-assured and coy a woman acts, the more attractive a man will find her. You could dress in a potato sack and wear no makeup at all, but if you act like you enjoy keeping a secret, and don't act too interested in man, he will find you irresistable. This is very much related to #5 above (playing hard-to-get).

3. All men are pigs.

They all look at attractive women. They all fantasize about having sex with other women. Even the "nice guys" do this. Once you understand that their doing so isn't a threat to your relationship, you will be much happier.

2. Men bristle when you mention any of your past relationships.

Men like to harbor the fantasy that they are the only man you have ever been with, even though they know full well it isn't true. Men are threatened by any thought of your having had a relationship with another man. This extends all the way back to high school. If you mention your 3rd grade crush to your current husband or boyfriend he will feel threatened even though it was a harmless crush that happened decades ago. While these are not rational thoughts, nonetheless it's how men think.

1. Sex is an a job that men enjoy and strive to succeed at.

While men enjoy sex, they also consider it their duty to please a woman, and if they don't succeed in doing so they consider it an unsuccessful encounter. That doesn't mean your man feels he has to necessarily bring you to climax; if you're not in the mood, simply tell him so, but be prepared to service him if you want to keep him happy.
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I can agree with this, but to a degree. If we really needed to, we
could go without it, perhaps even indefinitely. Most of us guys like a
routine and to keep our engines running, so if we can't get sex we
masturbate regularly. So yeah, we "need" sex, but it's more complex
than that.

9. Immediately after sex, a physiological reaction causes men become emotionally detached from their partner.

I wouldn't really say that we become emotionally detached. At least I
don't. It's just that not only have we expended a lot of energy, but
after the orgasm we lose most of our interest in the act of sex. That's
why we don't want to just lie around in our own jizz for hours just to
cuddle afterwards.

I can agree about this, but in a different way. I don't think all us
men just fantasize about fucking every woman we meet, but rather we
cannot help but pay attention to those attractive features we see in
females. If I see a woman with nice tits, I cannot help but imagine
what it would be like to feel them. It's kind of like that, for me
anyway.

7. The more you point out other attractive women to your man, the more he will be attracted to you.
This is fucking stupid. Not every
guy fantasizes about having a threesome with their girlfriend and some
other attractive female. Plus I don't think the fact that other women
are attractive has really any bearing on my attraction to my own
girlfriend. There's a reason why I picked her over all those other
floozies.

6. When you ask a man what he is thinking, usually he will give you
a vague answer to hide the fact that he is thinking about sex.

Again, bullshit. Most of us guys are just as blank-minded as girls.
When you ask us what we are thinking, either we're thinking about
nothing or we're thinking about something that you wouldn't care about.

I hate shit like this. I'd rather have a girl who can not only be a
girlfriend but also be a friend who I can hang out with. Mind games
suck.

4. A woman's clothing, hair style, perfume and makeup do little to attract a man.

I think that clothing and hair style do the most out of all those.
Those are things that humans psychologically use to identify each
other. For example:
Ten "facts" about men and sex 84961
You probably at first didn't realize that both people in this picture
have the same face, because they both have distinctive hair that we
recognize. This is important because it shows that hair can
significantly effect the way we see someone. Different kinds of hair
can be attractive than others.

Makeup on the other hand doesn't do shit for me. Women cake it on too much these days. Stupid bitches.

3. All men are pigs.

Quote:

They all look at attractive women. They all fantasize about having sex
with other women. Even the "nice guys" do this. Once you understand
that their doing so isn't a threat to your relationship, you will be
much happier.

And women don't fantasize about having sex with other men? Fuck you.

No. Pussies might feel that way, but otherwise no. Besides, I like the
idea that I got the girl because I was better than that other guy.

That's mostly because most women just lie there with a dull look on
their faces, so us men have to do all the work. If both parties played
mutual parts in the act of sex, sex wouldn't be a "job".
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Alright, let's see if I can tackle some of these:

10. "Sex is as important to a man as food and sleep are." -
An exaggeration that makes author sound callow in their perception; I need regular sleep, I can go days/weeks/months without sex. I don't want to go weeks/months without sex, but I can.

9. "Immediately after sex, a physiological reaction causes men become emotionally detached from their partner." -
BS. If a man was emotionally attached to his partner before he ejaculated, then he won't turn stone cold afterwards. He may want to relax at that point, but he won't detach.

8. "Men think about having sex with every woman they meet" -
So much of an exaggeration that it virtually becomes a lie. If I see a plain and ordinary looking girl, I will have gathered information from my senses in nano seconds and determined "I'm not interested," but it doesn't mean I've systematically thought of how sex would be with them.

7. "The more you point out other attractive women to your man, the more he will be attracted to you" -
Maybe...if he doesn't suspect her pointing out attractive women is some sort of a setup.

6. "When you ask a man what he is thinking, usually he will give you a vague answer to hide the fact that he is thinking about sex" -
If he was thinking about sex in the first place, perhaps. Still, that's a very big brush.

5. "To keep a man attracted to you, play hard-to-get" -
I'll accept this, to a point. In general, men don't respect women who come off as too easy, but at the same time I would rather not have to play Big, Bad Wolf to her Little Red Riding Hood either.

4. "A woman's clothing, hair style, perfume and makeup do little to attract a man" -
Nope. These are key aesthetic elements that can make a world of difference.

3. "All men are pigs" -
I thought it was "All men are dogs." When did the species of the mascot change?

2. "Men bristle when you mention any of your past relationships" -
Okay, I can agree with this, but it depends on what you say. In general, though, no one (male or female) wants to hear that much about their lovers ex (particularly if it wasn't as especially negative relationship.) It's awkward, and borderline inconsiderate to bring up.

1. "Sex is an a job that men enjoy and strive to succeed at" -
Job implies it is work, it's more a recreation to me; one that we both enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Well i think the key thing to recognize here is that all human beings, and therefore all men are different. A lot of things that you guys found ridiculous, i could understand..

1. Men need sex - Absolutely. Masturbation is something different. It satisfies certain requirements, but not others. Im pretty sure I've read somewhere too- that actual sex releases chemicals in the brain responsible for mood and well-being that simple masturbation doesn't. Although my gf turned out to be a backstabbing, psychotic whore, I was definitely a lot more happy with my life when I was having sex with a chick rather than trying to furiously jerk off for 3 hours until my dick chafes after doing too much dope.

2. Men not wanting to cuddle is a physiological reaction- Disagree. I think its more of a general human reaction. Even after a long sex session, if its not too messy, ill still lay there and finger her, play with her clit or suck her earlobes or something until i feel im ready to go again. Or course no one wants to lay around being all sticky and gross if they can help it. But if thats not the case, or we're able to jump in the shower really quick to wash up...I have no problem lying in bed naked and cuddling. I am fluffy. Cuddling is my forte.

3. Men think about having sex with every woman they meet - I'd be inclined to agree. Unless its an extreme case, or she's exceptionally gross looking, old/young, I'd agree that most normal looking women I meet, the thought flashes through my mind at least for a second. At the very least- just imagine what they look like naked. This comes with a benefit. Ladies of Chamber - if ive seen a picture of you - ive seen you naked.

4. The more you point out other attractive women to your man, the more he will be attracted to you.- I mean i guess...so an almost negligable degree. It certainly made it a little more fun to be around her, but i dont think it actually made me more attracted to her. actually, come to think of it I dont think she ever did that. I think most of the time she pointed out a sexy feature of some other female, it was with that naggy, insincere undertone that told me she was really just playing one of her stupid chcick games and trying to get me to say something that she could be mad at me about

5. When you ask a man what he is thinking, usually he will give you a vague answer to hide the fact that he is thinking about sex.- Bullshit. Like others have said, Im usually thinking about nothing. Granted i think about sex a fair amount, if that was the case Id probably be starting straight at her with a hungry look in my eyes, or running my hand down the back of her jeans and kidding her neck. If im sitting here spacing out, im probably thinking about drugs, guns or bears....or how to build full body armor.

6. To keep a man attracted to you, play hard-to-get.- Agreed. However, you have to walk a very fine line. You can't be a bitch and completely ignore me. Its got to be kind of like fishing...when you hook one, you pull up hard on the rod, then as you give it some slack, you reel it in. Actually that made more sense in my head. Basically the article was right. Be very fun and flirty, but kind of playfully shrug me off, while letting me know that if i try hard enough, something might happen.

7. A woman's clothing, hair style, perfume and makeup do little to attract a man.- I'd agree. I really cant find any common thread in what it is that attracts me to a girl. I like traditional, normal looking girls, and then i really like some chicks with tattoos and whatnot. It has a lot to do with how they carry themselves and act around me. Can't really elaborate any further.

8. All men are pigs.- Stupidity. Women don't like ugly dudes with tiny dicks. Meh.

9. Men bristle when you mention any of your past relationships.- Fucking agree. Granted she was the first girl i ever really "loved", but when my first gf would mention not relationships persey, but other sexual encounters she'd had with other dudes, it literally felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart with a screwdriver. I just wanted to go out and find the guy and castrate and murder him..as irrational as I knew that was. It was tacky on her part,and im sure she knew what she was doing, but it still fucked me up anyway. I dont know about the rest of you, but id agree with the opinion that every guy wants to think that he owns his woman completely, sexually. That he was the first one to be there. No one wants to think that the girl they love has had a battalion of men shooting their fucking loads into/on her.

10. Sex is an a job that men enjoy and strive to succeed at.- Somewhat agree. Sex is like a sport for men. You try to get better at it, practice, learn tips- learn new moves. Its fun, so why not try to get better at it. I would agree though, that most of the pressure is put on men to make the experience a good one- maybe unfairly. It is a lot more fun when the girl gets into it. I gotta have her makin noise But yeah it is a lot of pressure. My first couple of times, I was just super nervous. I was concerned about coming too quick..but didnt have to worry about that because I couldnt get it up AT ALL. lol. Never in my life has that ever happened, but i was so mortified that it just kept happening, until I could get it out of my head. Then I had the best sex ever. Heroin also made things fun for a while.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:44 am

bump
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:53 am

Can I as a woman give one or two opinion on the article? Some of them I think are excuses, selfish and childish; and as a woman, am I expected to understand and okay with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rienmuse
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:58 am

rienpoet wrote:
Can I as a woman give one or two opinion on the article?

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:32 am

Ach was,?! You guys really think so?

This is an excuse, if not even a selfish side of men. It makes women feel like a slut. What do you think the women feel? Especially, when the men are satisfied, and the women aren't? Then, before the women are able to say anything, the men are already snoring. Yeah, right.

I think this is bull. I see many times disgusting look on men's faces after they saw some women.

Crap. It's an excuse from the men or even a misguided information for the women so that the men free to eye fuck any women they want.

6. When you ask a man what he is thinking, usually he will give you a vague answer to hide the fact that he is thinking about sex.
Depends on the circumstances. I don't think that's the only thing that fills a man's head.

But hey, if it's me and my man, I would say, why thinking about it, when you can do it?

Well, maybe, if the women are around 17 - 25. After a special age, women have different priorities and things in their head; like having family and settle down. Time is 'shorter' and maturity play a huge role. Especially for career women. They don't play that kind of game anymore, since they don't have time to do it.

Guys... why do you think there are many sexy dresses, perfume and lingerie in the market?

Be honest, will you be attracted to a woman with a potato sack, smells like a goat and looks like it was last year that some water touched her face or to a woman who smells good and dress showing the shape of her body, low cut, low enough that you can peek her breast, and high cut that show you her thighs?

3. All men are pigs.
Another excuse to not behave, treat women like shit and being egocentric.

Depends on the age of the men and the maturity of the men (social circumstances also play some role on this).

This is ridiculous and poor men, who think this way.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:21 am

rienpoet wrote:
Can I as a woman give one or two opinion on the article? Some of them I think are excuses, selfish and childish; and as a woman, am I expected to understand and okay with it?
Of course you can give your opinion, but by not being a man it would not have any basis in fact. Do you really know what it is to BE a man? You have periferal knowledge only - from your experience being around men. But if you don't have a cock, you can't know.

So, here are my thots on this, as a man who has had experience with other men and women.

Ten Things Women Don't Know About Men and Sex

Sex is as important to a man as food and sleep are. This has been quantified with the starving male rats. I personally have been infatuated to the point of forgetting to eat. I masturbate (that is sex) on a regular basis, just like eating and sleeping.

It's also the reason men get tired, fall asleep, and don't want to cuddle immediately following sex. The falling asleep part is true. Serotonin is a mind created drug that does that. However, while laying there cuddling is good. I don't become detached, just lethargic.

When a man meets, sees, or even thinks about a woman, he will consider what sex would be like with her. The more attractive the woman, the longer and more vivid the fantasy will be. A man will do this upon meeting everybody from a complete stranger to your grandmother to your younger sister, and while his thoughts of a sexual encounter may be fleeting, he will still consider it even if only momentarily and subconsciously. Most of the time these are idle thoughts which a man would never seriously consider entertaining, nor would he ever admit to them, but rest assured he has those thoughts.
co-signs

While this may seem counterintuitive, what women don't realize is that two things happen when they point out other attractive women to their man: First, he will be relieved that he can be free to appreciate attractive women in your presence, with your full knowledge and consent... Partly true. I never asked, being the free spirit adventurous type. My wife knew what turned me on in men and women and we often critiqued certain gorgeous strangers when we were out. There was never an entertaining any relationship with other ppl, and definitely not a 3-way, but I was free to look and fantasize. Having that freedom and space was immportant.

A man thinks about sex more often than even he realizes. If he is forced to confront or admit this, he will become incommunicative and will tend to shut down. This is probably bullshit, but I have never been the normal game-playing kind of man and don't countenance that in a partner. If I tell you I wasn't thinking of anything it is true. If I was thinking about sex, I would relate the whole pornografic details.

Ths man don't play. Be real

WTF?! Men take visual cues and fragrance is known to be a major stimulus, olfactory connects right into the hypothalamus triggering all sorts of sexual response. In my case tho, it is not artificial fragrance, but pheromone laden natural odors that humans make. Smell is a big sexual turn on. Also, initially men are attracted to style when meeting a woman or man. It varies from man to man and even different moods or times with one man.

3. All men are pigs.

They all look at attractive women. They all fantasize about having sex with other women. Even the "nice guys" do this. Once you understand that their doing so isn't a threat to your relationship, you will be much happier.
Works for me, tho I like to say men are dogs - and the bitches love 'em for it.

Men like to harbor the fantasy that they are the only man you have ever been with, ... Pure bullshit except for immature, insecure men. Real men with life (sex) experience accept that their partner has done the same. Personally, I have never encountered a virgin (and thank the guys who did that messy service for me).

1. Sex is a job that men enjoy and strive to succeed at.

While men enjoy sex, they also consider it their duty to please a woman, and if they don't succeed in doing so they consider it an unsuccessful encounter. That doesn't mean your man feels he has to necessarily bring you to climax; if you're not in the mood, simply tell him so, but be prepared to service him if you want to keep him happy.

IDK. I enjoy bringing my partner to climax. It is fun for me to please another (and I like to see cum squirting from me and my partner). I have been with a woman for 2 decades and there were times she was not in the mood and I just leave it at that - no expectation to be serviced, I can service myself. In the day-to-day sexuality of long-term relationships you learn that it is not always smooth, porn story-book perfect. The beauty of a long-term relationships is that you know there are momentous sex times, so you can skip over the occasional non event (even losing an erection is not quite so traumatic with a partner you've been with).
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

Shale wrote:
rienpoet wrote:
[size=18][color=blue]Of course you can give your opinion, but by not being a man it would not have any basis in fact. Do you really know what it is to BE a man? You have periferal knowledge only - from your experience being around men. But if you don't have a cock, you can't know.

Yes, you right, I won't know how it feels when my cock gets erected, since I don't have any. Or how my body will react when I see a beautiful woman. But since there are women who have sex with women and men who have sex with men, so I can safely say, that physiologically, human body is not that different (in 'sex' field)

My opinions are more on what some people may misunderstand it as 'fact', when many times it is nothing else but what a man should or must feel/do. Social values and norms play very important role in creating rule of how a man/woman should behave. Like the beliefs that a woman should wait for a man to get her, and if the woman plays the active part, then the woman will be labeled as cheap or slut. Or, it's okay for the man to take some decisions, control his household, but if it's the woman who does it, people say, she wears the pants and not the man.

I think, experience, education, norms and values play very vital role to the life of human, man or woman.

But again, that article is a kind of generalization of man. And like most of generalization, it's never correct/true when it's applied on individual cases.

I read the article for the second time, I may be mistaken, but it seems to me the article is more aimed to women than to men.
Back to top Go down
OrangeTang
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
OrangeTang

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:34 am

I find this article very interesting, and while there is much I continue to learn about men, (despite growing up in a household full of them) I sometimes question whether this is just a general consensus for every man. No guy is the same but understanding they have a penis makes a difference in what my future reactions may be. However, cheating will never be acceptable to me under no circumstance. What exactly defines cheating? That's preference. Mine isn't rigid set of rules but I got my lines drawn. Cock or not. You cheat, your disqualified. Ok, I just went off topic but whatevs.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Quote :
3. All men are pigs.

I thought it was dogs.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I agree with Shale that the cockless can't actually know..but some of these also apply to women. Some women need it too, do the visualization thing & try to cover that they're thinking about it. Sometimes want to cuddle but sometimes fall asleep immediately (or so I've been told) Not all men (or women) fall into a gender specific category. Some things likely apply to both. Some to neither. But it's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:18 pm

"Facts" ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Ten "facts" about men and sex   Ten "facts" about men and sex EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Quote :

Yes and No. Figuratively and literally.

Quote :

Prolactin does this, but mostly I don't want to lay on a sweaty bed. I'd rather clean up. I'm also tired from having to do 95% of the work, so I might want to sleep.

Quote :

Wow. I was unaware I did this. Men would never get anything done if this were true. I don't want to have sex with probably 90% of the women I see. Why? They're not attractive.

Quote :

No. It's like ok, why the fuck are you telling me this? Is this another game? Am I supposed to be getting something from this? Are you really saying I'm supposed to compliment you?

Quote :

Usually I'm thinking about shit that's important to me, and it's probably technical and difficult to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about it, and I don't feel like taking the time to go into it. I don't think about sex that often. If I'm watching tv or movies, I might. If I see a ridiculously hot girl I will. If I feel like watching porn, sure. Otherwise, I'm thinking about something else: food, bud, video games, books, or my other interests.

Quote :
5. To keep a man attracted to you, play hard to get.

Sort of. Don't act like a dirty whore until I get you in bed.

Quote :

So long as she isn't dowdy or frumpy, I can sorta agree with that. You put makeup on a pig and it's still a pig. If she isn't attractive before being all dolled up, then she won't be significantly more attractive after.

Quote :
3. All men are pigs.

What does this even mean? I have better manners than many people I meet, including women. I maintain a sense of decorum in public. Everyone wants sex, so pretending men are pigs because we don't hide it is completely ridiculous.

Quote :

Because I don't really care. Do you want to hear about the latest advances in microchip design? No, you don't. Don't tell me about your past relationships because they're not interesting.

Quote :

Apparently men are supposed to do 95% of the work, so yeah, it's another job for us, just like buying your dinner.
Back to top Go down

Ten "facts" about men and sex
Page 1 of 1