CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Empty What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 pm

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Empty Re: What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why?

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Fahrenheit 451 because at the time I read it, I was 14 and I was very narrow minded in what I was willing to read of my own will; I was mainly only interested in mysteries and I pretty much avoided any 'classic' like it was the plague, and anything in between I wouldn't much bother with. After I read that I started expanding my interests to most genres and became open minded about reading just about anything.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Empty Re: What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm

I can't think of any. Do those Chicken Noodle Soup for Soul books count?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I can't think of any. Do those Chicken Noodle Soup for Soul books count?

Why not? As for me, thinking...I guess it was this What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? 41lX1s7l-%2BL._SL500_AA300_
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 am

What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Books?id=qRCrzBqMSX0C&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&imgtk=AFLRE709u89zU84uRtmfDwSC32np8VrI8hisRbvx0-uUcbTebxiQdQK6vfvEhHioJjKOuQKOpyBYhyRFO-D8RGrp4ddElFNIvRQqywT5l_a_Obgy62FqzvafQMNEd1u11LFCmMVdAZQR

HAHAHAH!! just kidding. I would say it was "Flight of the Romanovs" The true story of the last tsar of russia, and it was fabulous

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:27 am