Love Todd, but... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Todd, but...

Go down 
+7
Pilaring
gmruss4
Crazy4Gaga
ForeverJash
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
SecHandNews
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

He was TOTALLY obnoxious and annoying with Nate today, and it was forced at that. It was very uncalled for. I don't know why the writers were bent on having him act this way.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 pm

He didn't start being a real jerk until Téa told him that it was on her bucket list to get Cole out of jail. Once he found out that Téa wanted Cole to get away with his murder attempt, he turned into a real jerk and took it out on Nate. What Téa asked of him wasn't fair, esp. given that Cole is showing no guilt or remorse for his crime and has yet to accept responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 pm

IDK, I feel Todd acting jerkish is part of the writing. The show is just starting to feel very phony.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I have to agree that I felt really awkward watching Todd pick with Nate today, especially after Nate humbly admitting to Dani how much he owes Todd. I hope this stops immediately. I'm all for Cole hate, but Nate hate is unnecessary. Everything was finally starting to get to a level of peace. TnT are back together, Cole and Starr are falling apart, Dani finally dropping the attitude. Let's savor it for a little while before things turn ugly again.

Last edited by ForeverJash on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Todd was ticked off and rude to Nate before Téa but after she told him letting Cole get away with attempted murder was on her bucket list, he turned into a real jerk. I blame Téa for that last encounter. If she hadn't asked Todd to let Cole get away with his crime, he wouldn't have gone postal on Nate. Dani also has her Mom to blame for Todd leaving with Nate. They'd have had a few more days if Téa hadn't used Todd's desire to fulfil her bucket list and let Cole off. To be honest, this has made me loose a little respect for Téa. What she did was really unfair. I just hope no one else gets hurt because Cole got away with his crime, though I know it's only a matter of time before his violence comes out again. One of these days he's finally going to succeed in killing someone!
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

For me it's that the Todd/Nate interaction simply overall felt misplaced today. Did Nate even HAVE to go on the trip?I love Dani..but couldn't she have done without her boy toy for a day or two for some quality family time.

Either way, if Nate had to be there, couldn't have the writers focused a little less on Todd being quite overly on Nate's case, and the focus be on a little more Todd/Dani bonding?

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

^^^ ITA! I would have liked to see more Todd/Dani, too! TPTB always have to make Todd the bad guy. Those scenes would have been a lot better if they'd focused more on Todd & Dani.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Totally! Once again for the millionth time, Todd(and Tea) were reduced to propping the teen scene today, with SOLE taking the cake on that one. Love Todd, but... Confused
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeah he has been Dani's father every bit of five minutes so he could have taken it a bit easier on poor Nate. Had that poor kids scared to death.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah - I did feel bad for Nate. He didn't deserve Todd's anger, though I was cracking up at how Toddian Todd was being. Nate isn't the one who deserved Todd's rather - Cole, John, Nora and Marty are the ones he should have been blasting but now he's enabling Cole, too.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 pm

You know, it'd be nice if the writers surprise us a little, do something nice and new for once and actually have Todd NOT dislike Nate, be civil to him as Todd Manning can be, and approve of him and trust him with Dani.

I may not really "care" for Nate, I'm indifferent to him as a character, but it's not like he's a bad guy or anything. He's pretty decent. He's def. NO COLE-who I HATE, not just not caring for.

In fact I would think it would be pretty cool if even Todd with Tea by his side have simply an honest to goodness mature discussion with Dani and Nate about the consequences of having sex too young. IE; because of what happened with Starr getting pregnat with Cole's baby- for TnT so to as simply express the sentiment of not wanting history to repeat itself again, and speaking strictly from a parent standpoint on Dani's behalf. If only TIIC would have the gall to address such a matter with the teen set responsibly!
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I think Todd dishing out $50,000 to save Nate's azz was as NICE as Todd can be to one of his daughter's boyfriends.

However, I wish they would write Dani watching and learning from her mom in how to handle Todd's temper. Sure Tea goes toe to toe sometimes with Todd, but she also uses HUMOR to break the tension and Dani hasn't learned that lesson.

TnT discussing unprotected sex with Dani would be refreshing except you know Dani would rip them to shreds for doing just that on the island ;-)

But it would be interesting to hear Téa discuss the abortion story again and how she doesn't want Dani to wind up in same predicatment at her or Starr.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

IA that Todd was out of line with Nate (although I still haven't forgotten how Nate spoke out of the side of his neck about Todd during play rehearsals); that being said, Téa totally annoyed me today, with her browbeating Todd to drop the charges against Cole. I expected someone to try and preach to him about taking a biased high road and let eyebrows off the hook, but I didn't think it would be Téa, I expected it to be Starr or Blair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 am

Wouldn't it be fucked up (<---can't say that at SOC! lol) if Todd drops the charges against Cole after Starr breaks up with him.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: TSJ4Ever Hang In There   Love Todd, but... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 am

RC strikes again using Trevor as his prop master for his favorites and newbies.

Just think October TSJ fan. And movie.

Where hopefully Trevor will be off the show for a while.

And we don't to put up with this crap where Trevor is concern.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

who in their right mind that witness todd's beating would want cole not to go to jail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Todd, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Todd, but...   Love Todd, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Todd, but...
Page 1 of 1