Obama and Minority Outreach Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama and Minority Outreach

Go down 
+2
Suzi
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Obama and Minority Outreach Empty
PostSubject: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Seems like Obama has been conspicuously going out of his way to reach out to women, to gays, and now to (illegal) immigrants. All groups whose interests the GOP tends to ignore. Some call it pandering.

You think this will help or hurt him come November?
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Hopefully it will help him, I expect politicians to pander, that is what they do best. Obama has done surprisingly little when you look at Romney's pandering to the right wing when he had a rep as a moderate and is now trying to appeal to the Tea Party!.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Obama seems to be worried that his left-wing base is leaving and is desperately trying to ensure that he at least wins them since he's losing everybody else. He's doing what most Democrats do. They don't care about minorities. They just use them. They give lip service to the latest cause, actually helping said causes only in as much as it helps the party's agenda. Obama doesn't care about minorities. He just wants their votes and will so and do whatever he has to in order to ensure that he continues to have them wrapped around his finger. But to me, the fact that he has to make so many blatantly political stunts tells me that he's scared.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Obama and Minority Outreach 35166
Forgiveness Man wrote:
Obama seems to be worried that his left-wing base is leaving and is desperately trying to ensure that he at least wins them since he's losing everybody else. He's doing what most Democrats do. They don't care about minorities. They just use them. They give lip service to the latest cause, actually helping said causes only in as much as it helps the party's agenda. Obama doesn't care about minorities. He just wants their votes and will so and do whatever he has to in order to ensure that he continues to have them wrapped around his finger. But to me, the fact that he has to make so many blatantly political stunts tells me that he's scared.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Do you really think Romney cares about the Tea Party?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:58 pm

^^^^I honestly don't care if he does or not. I am not a Tea Party member. I've never been to a Tea Party rally. (And besides, the demands of the Tea Party are miniscule next to the demands of all the leftist special interest groups. lol But that's beside the point.) And furthermore, this isn't about Mitt Romney. This is about Obama. Romney is very far from my ideal candidate. But, IMO, he's worlds better than Obama. (A pineapple would be better than Obama. lol) Obama is the guy in the hot seat for this topic. big grin (There are more than enough anti-Romney threads here already. Razz ) And on this topic, I say that Obama is a 100% phony. (Which is par for the course with him. big grin)
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Miniscule? They caused the US to lose their top credit rating! There are so many of the vermin in congress that they have stopped even republican bills from being passed.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Pulease! Obama lowered our credit all on his own. (Okay, he had help from the Congress crats. Razz ) There's not nearly enough Tea Partiers to do much a damn about anything. The fact is that the Crats are irresponsible and are simply looking to shift blame for their failures anywhere they can. Blame, blame, blame! Boring. The Democrats are the vermin in congress and they've been dragging us down ever since they got in. But anyway, I ain't no tea partier. This topic isn't about the Tea Party. (Gosh, give an anti-Obama opinion and all people can do is change the subject. lol) It's about Obama! big grin Whining about the tea party just makes the Obster look all the more guilty! big grin He's an empty suit full of even emptier promises who policies have left lots of middle-class Americans with emptier wallets. Now he's playing politics like a typical politician with his pandering to minorities, as he bitches nonstop about how hard his job is. boring No thanks.

Anyway, back to the actual topic. Will this help or hurt him come November? I'd say it'll hurt him. These moves come off more political than genuine. These groups are his core base anyway, so at best, he's keeping them in the fold. So best case scenario is that these moves have a neutral effect on him, which is unlikely given how it's already revealing him as a phony.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Doesn't matter who he "panders" to. As long as he wins. Those groups are the ones who were going to vote for him anyway....so all he's doing is reinforcing his core base.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Pulease! Obama lowered our credit all on his own. (Okay, he had help from the Congress crats. Razz ) There's not nearly enough Tea Partiers to do much a damn about anything. The fact is that the Crats are irresponsible and are simply looking to shift blame for their failures anywhere they can. Blame, blame, blame! Boring. The Democrats are the vermin in congress and they've been dragging us down ever since they got in. But anyway, I ain't no tea partier. This topic isn't about the Tea Party. (Gosh, give an anti-Obama opinion and all people can do is change the subject. lol) It's about Obama! big grin Whining about the tea party just makes the Obster look all the more guilty! big grin He's an empty suit full of even emptier promises who policies have left lots of middle-class Americans with emptier wallets. Now he's playing politics like a typical politician with his pandering to minorities, as he bitches nonstop about how hard his job is. boring No thanks.

Anyway, back to the actual topic. Will this help or hurt him come November? I'd say it'll hurt him. These moves come off more political than genuine. These groups are his core base anyway, so at best, he's keeping them in the fold. So best case scenario is that these moves have a neutral effect on him, which is unlikely given how it's already revealing him as a phony.
The fact that you actually believe that is frightening of those of us who see it from outside.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Word to the wise Minerva:

Let it go. You're going to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Word to the wise Minerva:

Let it go. You're going to get a headache.

I think you mean Suzi but co-signs
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

That bone-head could make the 12 million or so illegals happy enough by just offering amnesty followed by (much) more diligent border tightening. But, no. None of his predecessors had the balls to do it so he'll just follow in their shadows and sweep it under the rug.

But though I'm leaning much more towards Rominey, I don't expect him to follow through with improved border control, either. Their jock-straps are one-size fits all.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 am

How quickly you forgot the great god Ronald Reagan gave illegals amnesty.
I also have to assume that those voting for Romney are anxious to see other peoples kids die in the war with Iran, since Romney has stated he wants to attack Iran.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 am

Suzi wrote:
How quickly you forgot the great god Ronald Reagan gave illegals amnesty.
I also have to assume that those voting for Romney are anxious to see other peoples kids die in the war with Iran, since Romney has stated he wants to attack Iran.
Nope, no memory lapse here. He granted amnesty but did not back it up with improved border control, leaving the US wide open for increasing influx of illegals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama and Minority Outreach   Obama and Minority Outreach Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama and Minority Outreach
Page 1 of 1