What was the most useless class you took in school? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the most useless class you took in school?

Go down 
+8
Minerva
Hyacinth Girl
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Shale
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What was the most useless class you took in school? Empty
PostSubject: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:32 am

Is there any class you remember taking in high school or college that you look on and think was a complete waste of time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 am

I would like to say Gym, but I was in Basic Training as soon as I graduated and that class probably prepared me for that. I think all my classes were worth something to me - it all depends on what you put into it as to what you take away.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 am

I honestly don't think I have.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 pm

I thought history was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Powerpoint in college. Actually I'd say most of the classes I took in college were pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Chemistry and physics. Haven't meant a damn thing to me since.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Art history and appreciation--humanities requirement in college that I used the class time for doing real homework and studying for my other classes.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Geometry. I flunked it.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 pm

hahaha... let's see:

Probability & statistics
geometry
chemistry
astronomy
3 yrs of french
biology (not sex ed-- that was very very useful! lol)
philosophy
ancient greek studies

i liked art appreciation & history, and actually use those in conversation. As for the above list, I am pretty good at trivia now because of them! lol give me pop culture quizzes and forget it... i have no clue
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:59 am

Probably Environmental Science and Humanities... Chemistry is bound to be equally as useless. Psychology proved to be rather useless too. Basically, almost half the curriculum when I think about it. College, IMO, is mostly useless classes.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 am

Health Ed.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Home Ec was a totally useless course. After I was grown and married the school sent me a questionnaire about all the home ec classes I took. I took them because they were snap courses and I never really had to do much to get good grades. I let them know I had used none of the stupid stuff we were taught in my daily life as a housewife. I never turned pears green, I never made English Toffee again cause I made myself sick on it when we made it in class. I didn't learn how to broil a steak, how to cook a roast, mash potatoes or make a stew or soup. Fortunately while I didn't know how to cook when I got married I had acted as Su Chef to my grandmother, so I was there peeling veggies , and watching her cook, I started baking as soon as I could read, and I had been told by her to make breakfast for my father when he showed up after she had already made breakfast. So I wasn't totally without knowledge of the stove.I knew enough to laugh when a friend told me she was trying to make spaghetti and didn't know spaghetti "grew", she had to change pots 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the most useless class you took in school?   What was the most useless class you took in school? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the most useless class you took in school?
Page 1 of 1