Are you shooting off fireworks today? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you shooting off fireworks today?

Go down 
+3
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Are you shooting off fireworks today? Empty
PostSubject: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 am

I saw on MSN yesterday they say the sales this year have been the worst since Vietnam. We lucked out here because we are the ONLY county in the state we know of that's allowed to do fireworks this year, and I don't know how the business compares to past years, but you can hear the firecrackers and the Saturn missiles and the shells 24/7, and everybody started selling 2 days earlier than usual. I also saw on MSN a poll asking if people are going to be barbecuing, watching fireworks, lighting fireworks, all of these and none of these, about 50% said none, and only 1% said lighting fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

No.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 am

Well, now that it is after midnight, yes we will be.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 am

No
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 am

Supernova wrote:
I saw on MSN yesterday they say the sales this year have been the worst since Vietnam. ... I also saw on MSN a poll asking if people are going to be barbecuing, watching fireworks, lighting fireworks, all of these and none of these, about 50% said none, and only 1% said lighting fireworks.

Just read in my news feed that last weeks heat wave, the storms and power outtage to 3 million sort of took the will out of a lot of ppl to do much of the traditional celebration. Still thousands without power.

For me, I never do the fireworks thing. However, there was one time visiting St. Louis that my sister took me to where they had a barge in the river doing a professional display and everyone was hanging out on the levee watching it. That was nice.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am

Never have, and never intend to. I leave it to the pros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you shooting off fireworks today?   Are you shooting off fireworks today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you shooting off fireworks today?
Page 1 of 1