CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
7 posters

How long have you had your doctor/physician?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How long have you had your doctor/physician? Empty How long have you had your doctor/physician?

Post by Chris Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm

How long have you been seeing your current physician?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

How long have you had your doctor/physician? Empty Re: How long have you had your doctor/physician?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Oy vey. 20 years?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

How long have you had your doctor/physician? Empty Re: How long have you had your doctor/physician?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

About 10 years now.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 pm

About 2 years. The Dr before this young fellow we went to for about 4 years (we have lived here 6 years now), wasn't as great a doctor as she told us she was. She is of the opinion that "Pain won't kill you", she had no clue how close I was to ending the pain permanently. Then when my husband was allergic to a prescription she diagnosed him with celiacs disease she did nothing for the gawd awful itch. So we finally decided that she was more interested in finding some rare ailment rather than be stuck with something as mundane as an allergy. The new young doctor took care of the itch and actually seems to listen and address the problem without all that hocus pocus.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 pm

What doctor?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Supernova wrote:What doctor?
    No medical insurance?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Suzi wrote:
    No medical insurance?

No, just never needed to go to one.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm

I stopped seeing my regular family physician a few years ago after I moved....my regular gynecologist moved to Florida (God he was sexy!) so I've been seeing this new one for about six months. I'm gonna switch and get a new doctor though. I'm not feeling her.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 am

Had my GP for about 20yrs
    my OB/GYN about 15yrs... and he was soo hot back in the day. But I asked him why he would want to sit with his face in woman's crotches all day, being that they only go to see him when something is wrong. Who the hell wants their face in a yeast infested, or smelly discharging snatch covered with some sort of bacteria infection or VD???

he laughed then his face lit up and said, "It's the babies! I was supposed to be a cardiologist, but when i delivered my first baby, I had to change my specialty!" he's so adorable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:53 am