CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Victor Trying to Buy Phyllis Off

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Victor Trying to Buy Phyllis Off Empty Victor Trying to Buy Phyllis Off

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

He should have known better than to try to buy Red off that way. He and is son Nick has always put Sharon and her kids above Phyllis and hers and if Victor had advised Nick to pay more attention to his own family instead of his ex wife as Phyllis said, her marriage would have had more of a chance. I hope she take them to the clearners in the divorce settlement. Not once has Nick tried to see his daughter with Phyllis but runs Sharon down to see that child he made with her while married to Phyllis. He should have known Phyllis was going to throw that settlement back in his face.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Victor Trying to Buy Phyllis Off Empty Re: Victor Trying to Buy Phyllis Off

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Still getting to know the Newmans but they kinda remind me of Ada and JR on AMC. I feel sorry for Nick's baby girl. she's adorable, unless I'm thinking of the wrong kid. Too bad her Daddy cares more about her older siblings than her.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I am sure you will end up hating the Newman's just like everyone else that watches them. They think they just because they have money, when they say jump everyone is suppose to say how high. They are arrogant and rude and think they know what is best for everyone.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:00 pm

I was so glad that Phyllis told him to shove it and that she didn't need his money. Victor seems to think he can pay anyone off and they will leave quietly. That is not Phyllis and I hope she takes Nick to the cleaners and is a rich woman for it if and when they ever divorce. I personally don't think they will divorce and will be back together soon.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm

And the bad thing is, Nick is turning out just like Victor with the bullying and womanizing. Soon he will be throwing money around to buy people. Take him to the cleaners Phylis.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 pm

I feel Phyllis will get plenty but actually I don't think it will come to a divorce this time. Maybe later down the line but I think Nick will be back because I can see Sharon rejecting him. I think Sharon will take Adam back thinking he redeemed but then I have been wrong before and it might not work out this way.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I am a Phyllis fan now and I don't want her to take him back. Making that decision to leave him was the best one she has ever made and it is clear now that he is only interested in Sharon. I do not want her to be his consolation prize when he can't get Sharon.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 am

I am praying she doesn't take him back but she still loves him and I think she will once she calms down. Right now she is just so hell bent that he loves Sharon (Which he does) that their marriage will never work. Nick will keep doing the same things he has always done including running after Sharon and the marriage will go right back to where it was before. Nick does love Phyllis in his own way but he also loves Sharon and I think he loves Sharon more. Nick is so selfish he cannot see where Phyllis is coming from and until Sharon is completely out of the picture they will never have a marriage.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Frankly, I wish both of those women would kick his butt to the curb because he don't deserve either one of them. They are both beautiful women and I wish they would just move on and find a man that is worthy of them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 am

Phyllis deserves better than Nick and so does their baby girl. I feel sorry for her. That precious little one deserves so much better. Nick can have Sharon.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 am

I would love to see Nick be without a woman and I don't care for how long. He does not deserve either of these women. Nick hasn't a clue how to treat a woman. He is too selfish and thinks only of himself. One of them will take him but it is just according to which one does it first. Sharon says no, Phyllis says no but neither of them mean it and soon he will be back in one of their beds but the way he is, he will eventually be back in both their beds because if he goes back to Sharon he will pull the same tricks with her that he pulled with Phyllis.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am

You are right Tlady and if the spoilers are correct, he will be without both of them at least for awhile. I couldn't be happier. He claims he don't want to be like Victor but he is just like him from that Violet temper, superior attitude to being a cheating jerk. I was so glad when Phyllis whispered to him that he couldn't handle two women.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Nick really should have been named Victor Jr. Those two are so much alike! Victor is exactly what Nick will grow up to be like (and I'm saying grow-up, 'cause of how immature Nick usually acts).
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Nick, Victor and Adam should have been triplets because they are so much alike. I don't have any use for anything named Newman.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

LOL - triplets separated at birth? I'd love to see TPTB spin that one - lol! The sad thing is, i can see them doing it, too - some crap about the three of them being triplets and two embryos were stolen and implanted into other women at the right time - basically the kind of crap AMC pulled with Erica's aborted baby being transplanted into another women.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

It is just so funny to me how Victor can't stand Adam's actions and Adam is just like him. He is more like Victor than either of his kids when it come to doing bad things. Nick is like him when it comes to being controlling and a womanizer.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 am

It often seems to be the case with the patriarchs, though - they refuse to see how alike they are. I mean - John on OLTL is pure scum and hates Todd for the things Todd has done, when John has done many of those same things and gotten away with them because he hides behind his badge. Guess Adam is showing that in his case, nature wins out over nurture, because he's all Victor, just like Nick.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 pm

You are right and Victor and Nick feel they are justified in what they do but no one else dare do the same thing or they are wrong and scum according to them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 pm

It's that holier-than-thou attitude so common among soap characters that really turns me off so many of them. Sure hasn't taken me long to come to hate the Newmans.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 pm

I don't know to many people that do like them. Sometimes on the boards people disagree about characters and they get upset with you about them but Victor is one character that everyone agree on. Almost everyone hate him. He almost didn't resign his contract a while back and you talk about some happy people, but when he did sign, we all hated it. The boards were full of anger.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:08 am

The actor is doing a great job, though, 'cause I really hate Victor - lol! It was like Carl Hutchins before he had amnesia - he was SOOO good and being bad or Carlos Hesser.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Exactly, when they get you to hate them that much, they are doing a great job or good writing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:41 pm