CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Abby Throws Ashley Out

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Abby Throws Ashley Out Empty Abby Throws Ashley Out

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:12 pm

I can't beleive that little spoiled brat thew her mother out of the house just because she won't give her any money to waste of this naked heiress crap. I know the house went to her after her sister died but Ashley has been nothing but good to her and this is how she treat her about mony. That girl is really out of control and need to be brought down a peg or two.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Abby Throws Ashley Out Empty Re: Abby Throws Ashley Out

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. she's such a brat! I'd love to see her parents donate her trust fund to charity - give the money to someone who would appreciate it. Lets see how well she'd do if she had to be on her own and couldn't use her parents money. The sad thing is, she's very much like some of the kids I work with - over-entitled and thinking the world owes them. Not very likable!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Everything the little princess is doing is going to come back and knock her down and frankly, I can't wait. This girl is so annoying I would have sent her away a long time ago.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am

I can't wait to see her get what she deserves, either! I wish they'd let her rot in jail for a few months! Have her charged with public indecency and the judge can see what an airhead she is and throw her in jail for awhile.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I just can't beleive she turned out this way. She used to be such a sweet little girl and so respectful and they soarsed her and she became the nightmare of the whole town.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 pm

All Abby has is a house that rightfully belongs to her and her trust fund which she can't get to. Although she does have Newman stock that she could use and no one could stop her. It would take her awhile to get the stock but she could get it. Victor and Ashley should take away all her credit cards and leave her with just her house and while she is waiting for all her stock she would have nothing to live on. Without anything maybe Abby would stop and think what she is doing is ridicilous but then she always has uncle Smilin Jack to help her out of trouble.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm

That is exactly what they should do, cut her off completely except for bare necessities but I fear with this one she will end up on corner somewhere making money prostituting since she don't mind taking off her clothes.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 am

Naw she won't be on a corner. She has too much to lose if she were to do something like that. She has all that stock and she knows she doesn't have to hit the street corners. She knows that in a short time she can get that stock and Victor can't do one thing about it. There were no stupulations put on when she could get or what she could do with the stock.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah- Abby really needs to be put in her place. ITA about the credit cards. Let her learn the value of EARNING a dollar. I'd love to see her working at McDonald's for min. wage or soemthing, rather than having everythign handed to her. Time to destroy the credit cards, give the trust fund to charity and let her work for a living.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm

It would be against the law to give the money to charity because Brad specifically designated that money for Abby to be given to her at Ashley's discresion. If Abby does not straighten up then Ashley can keep the money forever unless Abby takes her to court and wins. the way Abby is acting now no judge in the land would award her money just to throw away.
    Ashley offered her a large amount of money just a few days ago but Abby balked at it and said she wanted the whole amount.
    I would tell Abby to hit the road and then her credit cards would be gone.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

I beleive I would too and I love Jack but I don't like how he is helping her just to stick it to Victor. That man is going to be his downfall one day. Ashley is his sister, he should at least respect her wishes.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 pm

I hate the way Jack helps his nieces when their parents are trying to make them stand on their own. He does it for his own benefit. Remember when Brad cut Colleen off and Jack came to the rescue and let Colleen live in his house and gave her a huge loan? Jack did it then to stick it to Brad and now he is helping Abby to stick it to Victor. Such a shame too because he is going against his sister to get to Victor. I love Jack but he sure makes some bad choices.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Abby really needs to grow up and mature! I can't believe she's college age with the way she acts. She's more like a erebellious 14 year old. I'd lvoe to see Ashley keept he money and tell her to stuff it - that if she can survive on her own for a year with NO help from her parents or from family members, though I'm sure Jack would go behind their backs, then they'll considering giving her acess to the trust fund. As long as she's sponging off her parents, she'll never learn.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am

If it were me, she would be 45 or mature before she get one dime whichever comes first, jumping in that champagne bowl, I wanted to jank a knot in her behind.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 pm

She'll be 45 - I can't see her maturing anytime soon, given how she's acting. she's acting like a little kid who needs to be taken over the knee and given a good spanking and then told when she stops acting like a spoilt brat child, they'll stop treating her like one.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I hate her real father died (Brad) he could keep her under conrol. She didn't start acting this way until he died.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 am

How old was she when that happened? It seems that they cna't age soap kids without turning them into snot-nosed brats. One of the few children I can think of who escaped that was Robin on GH. Most other soaps kids turn into monster brats at some point and become hard to like, before TPTB clue in and mature them.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Well you know soaps. When that happened, she was like 11 or 12 and when we saw her again she was this age, grown. They grew her up fast and it has only been about a year.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am

LOL - good point. I always wonder how we're supposed to take SORAS. If a character is 6 when her Dad dies, and then is aged from 6 to 18, does that mean her Dad died when she was 6, or 17, if characters are talking about the 1 year anniversary and whatnot. It can all be so confusing.

I just realized that I've been confusing Abby and Ashley in that other thread. I thought Ashely was the daughter and Abby the Mom. No wonder you guys were so confused. I meant that Abby was the greedy, self-centred one, not Ashely.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes I was confused. Now you got it, Abby is the greedy daughter. I agree with you on this one. Surprised
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

LOL - okay - thanks for helping me sort that one out. Smile Makes more sense now.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

This girl think sheis duping Ashley and will get some of her money playing nice but I don't think she will get a dime. Hope not anyway.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 am

I hope she doesn't, either. She reminds me too much of the kids I work with - kids I'd love to take and dump in the middle of an African village where kids are lucky to get 1 meal a day - let these kids see who good they have it and let them actually work for a living so they can appreciate what they have. Let them be surrounded by death and poverty and see how tough some kids really have it.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm

She is another one that need to lose everything she has in order to get it. Her mother, her father and the father that dies all are wealthy and she has never wanted for anything. Spoiled rotten.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 am

She really does need to loose everything. Let her learn some appreciation and gratitude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:17 pm