CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!! Empty Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:44 am

What a shallow, self-absorbed brat Victor has. In today's show, she said she doesn't want to be a Newman. She's too stupid to realize that if she weren't a Newman, she'd be getting no money, so what does the monster brat want? To be a Newman, with all the benefits, or to not be Newman and have NOTHING. I REALLY can't stand her. I so wish Victor could just turn around and give away her trust fund to someone who would appreciate it. I don't know how much Victor offered her, but I'm sure it's far more than I'll make in my lifetime, but it's still not enough for that brat to live on for the next 10 or so years? I just wish Victor would cut her off entirely and dissolve her trust fund! She's shown time and again how childish and immature she is. What a brat, thinking she's owed money she hasn't even earned.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!! Empty Re: Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 pm

I think not being a Newman is the best thing that could happen to her. Brad Carlton was her father till he died and he left her wealthy in her own right and her mother has money on the Abbot side. Victor is not the only one with money. Ashley has control of her other money. She really don't need Victor, I don't even know why she bother.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!! Empty Re: Abby is SUCH a spoiled monster!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

Wait - so she actually HAS money? The way she goes on. you'd think she was almost destitute. that just makes it even worse, knowing that she's going on and on and on about needing her trust fund, and yet she already has money.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Yes she has money but all of it is in trust just like that of Victor's. I hope she and Victoria take that pompous jerk to the cleaners.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I hope so, too!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm

After all of these years of watching this show, I have never seen Victor lose at anything. Maybe this will be the one time I get to finally see him lose, at least I hope so.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I really hope he does! I may hate Abby but I hate Victor and Nick far more, so I'm on Abby's side.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm

I just read that those sisters get an unexpected offer. Maybe he will wise up and get over himself and settle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 pm