Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others Empty
PostSubject: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-mass-chaos-as-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

What I believe the FBI refers to as a spree killer, instead of a mass murderer or he would've blown his own brains out as well. Wish he would've. They haven't invented a method of capital punishment that's what this bastard deserves. Though as usual I'm sure we would all love to know the WHY on this.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Details have been released about this guy:

Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from a doctorate program in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Denver, according to university spokesman Dan Myers. Holmes began the program last year.

This photo, obtained by Reuters, reportedly shows the 24-year-old Holmes. Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a "sophisticated" maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it. Five nearby buildings have been evacuated. Oates said Holmes had no criminal record in the state.

Holmes' family, who live in San Diego, released a statement expressing their sadness for the victims and asking for privacy. Holmes is suspected of walking into an Aurora theater's midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" wearing a gas mask and bulletproof vest and shooting at least 54 people. Twelve are reported dead.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Early this morning, most news reports were bringing up Columbine due to the close proximity. It's an hour away and I think they are jerks for even trying to make any more tragic reports close to Columbine about Columbine.

This is its own tragic, horrific event. Prayers to the families.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Supernova wrote:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-mass-chaos-as-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

What I believe the FBI refers to as a spree killer, instead of a mass murderer or he would've blown his own brains out as well. Wish he would've. They haven't invented a method of capital punishment that's what this bastard deserves. Though as usual I'm sure we would all love to know the WHY on this.
I believe spree killing takes place over a period of time in different areas, as in Starkweather and Fugate (she was released from prison a couple of years ago) or that Cunanan who killed all over the eastern US until he killed himself.

Mass killing is what happened in that theater last night, or at Columbine.

No matter what it is called it is down right horrible, and I am glad we have gun restrictions here in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:08 pm

It's an outrage. Prayers go out to the victims and their families.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

That's terrible. This nut will never see the light of day. I have an eerie feeling his did all this just be infamous.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
That's terrible. This nut will never see the light of day. I have an eerie feeling his did all this just be infamous.

That would explain why he didn't kill himself, but I'm just waiting to hear those two words every defense lizard loves to hear, 'insanity plea'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others   Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others Empty

Back to top Go down

Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others
Page 1 of 1