Are you a morning/night person? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a morning/night person?

Go down 
+5
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
wants2laugh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Are you a morning/night person? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 am

what time of day do you function the best? Are you an early riser or sleep late? have you always been this way?

I have always been a night person. When I was in high school, I remember not going to bed until about 5am, then jumping up for school at 7am... taking a 5min shower and being out the door by 7:25 to be there by 7:45! LOL

I have worked day shifts from time to time, but most of my work in the past 20yrs has been night work.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 am

I am a day person, look at the time of this post LOL. I have always been an early riser since I was a child. I love the mornings, especially when its sunny and cool, I like to sit outside and have my morning coffee with the birds and the bees.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 am

Morning
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 pm

I am totally a night person.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Night...

I work mornings a few days a week, and trust I love getting off early in the day, but damn waking up is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 pm

I was an early riser as a child, by force, always had to get up early for school, then slept late on weekends and vacations. Then I became an earlier riser of my own volition, then when I became a teenager and too old to have an actual bedtime, I often stayed up all night and carried on into the next day. But I've outgrown that and now, I still get up relatively early in the morning but I am largely a night person.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 am

Not really a 'morning person' per se, but I adjust out of sleep mode quickly. I'm usually myself by the time I've been at work for about an hour; so by like eight in the morning, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 am

Tony Marino wrote:
look at the time of this post LOL.

I was just going to bed!

have my morning coffee with the birds and the bees.

Men often like the birds and the bess in the morning, but women often do not--- the whole idea of not brushing your teeth yet--- having gook in your eyes, no makeup and bed head hair is a turn off! lol
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

It now appears while I wanted to be a night person, I am in reality a morning person. 7 hours sleep if I am lucky and it is up and moving. I am normally up about 7:00 AM, and in bed reading by 11:00 PM.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:49 pm

I rarely stay up later than midnight - 1 am at the most on weekends and that is never out carousing but sitting at my computer at home.

I normally go to bed at midnight and set the alarm for 6 a.m. but usually wake up before it goes off. Even on weekends I get up before 7 even when planning to sleep in.

So, must be a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning/night person?   Are you a morning/night person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a morning/night person?
Page 1 of 1