Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?

Go down 
+6
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Supernova
CeCe
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 am

Do you think it's either you are or you aren't?

I would like to be more of a morning person, but I can't help it -- I always feel so out of it and down in the morning (despite my usually having to wake up so early to go to work.)

I know this may sound weird, but I feel somewhat depressed when I wake up in the morning. I can't explain it. It's as if I feel like I'm the only one awake in the world (keep in mind this is usually from 5:30-9 am.)

I would just like for it not to be a such an issue, as most jobs require that you wake up early.

One of the reasons why I am such a big coffee drinker is because of my job, and how it requires me to be up so early. Without my morning cup, I'd be an angry zombie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

i dunno?? i work at 7 in the evenin, ive had jobs where ive had to work at 7am, an it is SO MUCH easier for me to wake up at 530pm than it was for me to wake up at 530am..
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 am

I think you are or are not. I are not. I've tried. Just can't get it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 am

I don't think I've ever really been a morning person, I mean yes, as a child I was usually up by 7 or so, 6 on the weekends to watch cartoons, but I hardly ever met the day with a smile, it was more with eyes barely open. Then as a teenager I was REALLY not a morning person at all, and now that the weather's warmer and the sun's rising earlier, I'm trying now. For me, being a morning person is a seasonal thing, when the weather's good, sometimes I am, but if it's cold and dark and stuff, forget it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm

I am pretty much a morning person. Chris, you may try a short time of working out at home just to get the blood flowing. I know that as hard as it is to get out of bed sometimes to trek to the gym, I always feel better all day when I do go than when I don't.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

I am definetly a morning person, I have been since I was a child and used to get up at 5 in the morning and sing outside of the living room window LOL. Years of getting up at 5:30 for work have conditioned me to automatically wake up early on the weekends (no matter what time I go to bed). I appreciate this in the summer months when I get up, I like to see the sun rising and sit outside with a cup of coffee and think about what I am going to do for that day. I also find that I clean the best in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm a morning person too. Even if I go to bed at midnight or 1am, my body will still regularly wake up around 6 something. Its not uncommon for me to then go back to bed and sleep a few more hrs but something in me triggers waking up in the early morning.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I'm a morning person too. Even if I go to bed at midnight or 1am, my body will still regularly wake up around 6 something. Its not uncommon for me to then go back to bed and sleep a few more hrs but something in me triggers waking up in the early morning.

I wonder what that could be???? dick rise
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

I wonder what that could be???? dick rise

booty shake Teehee.
Woodrow does come knocking bright and early.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm

It can be done Chris but there may be side affects.

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Clockwork_orange
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I think it all depends on your overall sleep habits. I'm a mid-level morning person; not the perkiest of the lot…but I don't need to be up for two hours before someone won't get cut if they speak to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm not grumpy or snippy. I just have trouble getting it in gear in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Either you are or you aren't. I have never been a morning person and I never will be. No matter how many hrs I will set aside so I can get enough sleep to get up early, I still have to drag myself in the morning. I get up at 5 am. I despise it. Afternoon shifts are THE shifts for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?   Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?
Page 1 of 1