Drug testing for welfare recipients Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drug testing for welfare recipients

Go down 
+3
CeCe
Shale
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Drug testing for welfare recipients Empty
PostSubject: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 am

Do you think welfare recipients should be drug tested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am

I don't think anyone should be drug tested without cause, meaning falling down or nodding out. It is ludicrous to penalize someone for having THC in their system when it is merely left over from previous use. (I also think it ludicrous that THC is illegal when other drugs such as booze and tobacco are not).
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 am

Shale wrote:
I don't think anyone should be drug tested without cause, meaning falling down or nodding out. It is ludicrous to penalize someone for having THC in their system when it is merely left over from previous use. (I also think it ludicrous that THC is illegal when other drugs such as booze and tobacco are not).

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

Ummmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm

I agree that pot should be legal but I shouldn't have to buy it for anyone. That being said, I don't want to pay to have them tested and besides, I'm much more in favor of other requirements as a condition to collect welfare.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

I remember a case of a pilot who tested positive for some drug (I forget which one) turned out he had some dental work done and the pain killer administered was the cause for the positive drug test. He nearly lost his job but in that area there was a doctor who investigated each positive test and often found the person was completely innocent.

Closer to home my son takes tylonal 3's for his pain from Rheumatoid arthritis, and because of Norton's Neurology which is also very painful. He found out that because of the tylonol he tests positive for cocaine. Fortunately when it happened the first time the nurse told him why he tested positive. The only drug he has ever used of the illegal sort is pot. Hes 51 years old so he isn't too apt to start with any other drugs. I know about the pot because I actually provide a bit for him when his pain is really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients Empty

Back to top Go down

Drug testing for welfare recipients
Page 1 of 1