Octomom Going on Welfare Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Octomom Going on Welfare

Go down 
+8
Forgiveness Man
Kral
Supernova
RedBedroom
Chris
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
Marc™
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Octomom Going on Welfare Empty
PostSubject: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 am

Quote :

Octomom Going on Welfare Octo-210
Octomom Going on Welfare Wenn23332464__opt02__oPt

Choices have consequences.

That's what Nadya "Octomom" Suleman is finding out -- the hard way.

After gaining notoriety for going full-term with eight children, to add to the six children she already had, the unmarried Suleman is now almost completely broke, and ready to go on welfare, RadarOnline.com reports.

"She's going on welfare and it's going to be very soon," an insider told the web site. "There's just no choice. She's running out of money and those kids need to eat."

The money Octomom made selling access to her life is almost all gone, and reality TV and book deals have not panned out, the web site says.

Behind on house payments and without any real source of income, sources tell Radaronline.com that Suleman's only choice is to go on the dole.

"She needs the money. She has no choice at this point," the source said. "And she's been on public assistance before."

Suleman, 35, lives in a house that her father bought her, but she has fallen behind on payments, the site reports.

Suleman gained international fame after giving birth to her octuplets on January 29, 2009.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/17/octomom-ready-welfare-report-says/
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 am

There ya go you little anti-abortionishts.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:43 am

^ Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Outlaw abortion. Outlaw the pill. Supporting this woman and her 14 kids with our tax dollars should be fun, right Forgiveness?!

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 am

This woman's uterus ought to be declared a hazard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 am

Those kids are going to never go unfed. Reality TV is gonna be there for this bitch before any of us would be afforded the chance to tout our kid as the next best thing...not that we would...just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 am

The thing I've ALWAYS wondered and NOBODY has ever answered is WHY would the doctor knowingly use so many eggs? Why impregnate her to have so many kids? He had to know she didn't have the money for that procedure, so why did he do it? And WHY, since she obviously didn't just do it herself, has nobody been biting off that doctor's head for doing his part in this massive burden?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 am

She's a nutcase anyway.

What kind of a woman who has already has six children via IVF treatments decides to have all of those remaining eggs transplanted to have a litter of babies with her of-the-moment boyfriend? The guy she was dating didn't bother to stick around (honestly who can blame him?) Those babies should have each been placed for adoption.

I honestly think when it comes to things like fertility drugs and in-vitro, there should be laws on the requiring a full psych evaluation from a shrink and a social worker examining the living condition of the wanna-be parent(s) before the process can be authorized. If you're seeking to have that many babies through med. science, then some sort of authority needs to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Those kids are going to never go unfed. Reality TV is gonna be there for this bitch before any of us would be afforded the chance to tout our kid as the next best thing...not that we would...just sayin'...

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'welfare' announcement was made as a ploy to get the bidding war up. She's probably negotiating with E! and TLC as we speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
^ Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Outlaw abortion. Outlaw the pill. Supporting this woman and her 14 kids with our tax dollars should be fun, right Forgiveness?!

So we kill people to save our country money? Yeah, that's not barbaric. FORGIVENESS MAN

But I'm going to shut you little abortionists down this time. You all swing and REALLY missed. (This is actually proving to MY point, not yours) Women don't get pregnant with 8 kids without some kind of artificial help. Octomom didn't just get laid one night and wound up carrying 8 kids. She went to a clinic and got herself super inseminated with kids after she already had 6. These 14 kids would've been here with or without abortion(although I am glad you think we should kill people who are burdensome to society. Maybe we can target the old people not working next), cause this woman has a few screws loose and decided to just crank out kids without having a job or a man. This is why I am against IVF. Razz If you have kids the natural way, you don't typically have 8 kids at once.

So sorry you little abortionists, but you missed the mark on this one. FORGIVENESS MAN I do not support what Octomom does. Now that doesn't mean we should be killing her children. But the way she got them I feel immoral and I am sitting back and smiling at the consequences cause it really just proves MY point.(I also hate welfare so it kind if is a double point for me)

Sorry, but you'll never be able to use financial burden to justify abortion to me. Especially in this case when abortion is clearly not in the equation at all. Seriously, how is abortion even in THIS debate? This is an IVF debate all the way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

So we kill people to save our country money? Yeah, that's not barbaric. FORGIVENESS MAN

But I'm going to shut you little abortionists down this time. You all swing and REALLY missed. (This is actually proving to MY point, not yours) Women don't get pregnant with 8 kids without some kind of artificial help. Octomom didn't just get laid one night and wound up carrying 8 kids. She went to a clinic and got herself super inseminated with kids after she already had 6. These 14 kids would've been here with or without abortion(although I am glad you think we should kill people who are burdensome to society. Maybe we can target the old people not working next), cause this woman has a few screws loose and decided to just crank out kids without having a job or a man. This is why I am against IVF. Razz If you have kids the natural way, you don't typically have 8 kids at once.

So sorry you little abortionists, but you missed the mark on this one. FORGIVENESS MAN I do not support what Octomom does. Now that doesn't mean we should be killing her children. But the way she got them I feel immoral and I am sitting back and smiling at the consequences cause it really just proves MY point.(I also hate welfare so it kind if is a double point for me)

Sorry, but you'll never be able to use financial burden to justify abortion to me. Especially in this case when abortion is clearly not in the equation at all. Seriously, how is abortion even in THIS debate? This is an IVF debate all the way. Wink

LMAO. You tried. First of all, my declaration was tongue in cheek. Cateyes comment was sarcasm. Because there ARE people who keeping having multiple children WITHOUT having the financial means to take care of them. The Octomom is obviously batshit crazy and what she did is disgraceful but she's an isolated incident. CLEARLY you have a woman who had no fucking means to take care of the six children she already had (which of those she could've aborted) and went ahead and had MORE. Now she gotta go on welfare. Which is the case with alot of welfare moms who don't believe in abortion (lol) and ridiculously obviously don't believe in birth control so the burden of taking care of the kids falls on ME and I don't even know the bitch. Don't get me wrong, I really don't hate welfare if it's used a stepping stone. A woman with two kids on welfare, not that big of a deal....you can let it slide. MULTIPLE children? Three, four, five, six and FOURTEEN? Nah. So yeah, that's exactly what the previous comments referred to. Looks like you failed to catch the ball. An embryo grows for a reason. Until it can survive outside of the womb, it's not a damn baby. You have no idea when it becomes sentient, if it does at all. Feeling-less cells, that's what an embryo is.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

LMAO. You tried. First of all, my declaration was tongue in cheek. Cateyes comment was sarcasm. Because there ARE people who keeping having multiple children WITHOUT having the financial means to take care of them. The Octomom is obviously batshit crazy and what she did is disgraceful but she's an isolated incident. CLEARLY you have a woman who had no fucking means to take care of the six children she already had (which of those she could've aborted) and went ahead and had MORE. Now she gotta go on welfare. Which is the case with alot of welfare moms who don't believe in abortion (lol) and ridiculously obviously don't believe in birth control so the burden of taking care of the kids falls on ME and I don't even know the bitch. Don't get me wrong, I really don't hate welfare if it's used a stepping stone. A woman with two kids on welfare, not that big of a deal....you can let it slide. MULTIPLE children? Three, four, five, six and FOURTEEN? Nah. So yeah, that's exactly what the previous comments referred to. Looks like you failed to catch the ball. An embryo grows for a reason. Until it can survive outside of the womb, it's not a damn baby. You have no idea when it becomes sentient, if it does at all. Feeling-less cells, that's what an embryo is.

I got that you were being sarcastic. You are perpetual sarcasm. Wink Everything you say is angry or flaming at me. You don't discuss anything without insulting me so I've learned that everything you say is sarcasm. Considering Octomom IS the TOPIC, I wasn't bothering to discuss some grand statement about mothers on wellfare.

Sorry, but I do know when it's sentient. Reality just isn't on your side. It IS a damn baby. And I find it quite barbaric that you suggest that we kill babies to save some money. But you missed the ball too. MILLIONS of babies are aborted every year in this country. Women who have babies CHOSE to. Octomom chose to get inseminated with 14 kids. Abortion isn't a factor in her case. All of her kids are IVF. I don't like paying for mothers cranking out kids on welfare either. But my solution is that the women simply close their legs if they can't afford a kid(or be barred from the IVF clinic). Once they have the kid, I don't support ripping it out in pieces under the guise of saving money. I mean shooting everybody on welfare would get them off welfare; you wouldn't be paying for them anymore. Again, just because there is a problem doesn't make anything offered as a solution sensible. Abortion isn't the answer to welfare abuse.

As for Octomom, again, abortion isn't even related to her. She CHOSE to go get inseminated with 14 kids.(Pro-Choice, her body, her choice. She wanted 14 kids in her body without a daddy. She got it.) This is about IVF, not abortion.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:55 pm

From what I heard of this kook, she decided to get inseminated with all those eggs because they were left over from her previous IVF treatments and she was told that the embryos would be discarded if she didn't opt to put them to use. This was AFTER she had already had the six. Octomom Going on Welfare 729904

What the...?

It's the tale of "The Old Lady Who Lived in the Shoe" come to life.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 pm

It wouldn't hurt to put some of those kids in foster care.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
I got that you were being sarcastic. You are perpetual sarcasm. Wink Everything you say is angry or flaming at me.

You seriously think I care that much? Seriously? Sweetheart, I have NEVER been angry or flaming at you. I don't give a damn about you. You're somebody in cyberspace who posts on the same forum that I happen to post on. You're somebody who, judging by your posts, has wretched thinking, extremely old fashioned and prehistoric views and your lame posts are just BEGGING to be called out on. So I do it. I don't agree with you 99% of the shit you say on here and I say so. What, you think because I swear when I debate means I'm insulting you? That I'm actually getting upset? I like to curse. So get over it. When I sign off of this message board, I go on and live my life. You are NEVER a thought. So get the fuck off your soapbox thinking someone is insulting you all the time. I find it extremely interesting how you do the same exact things you accuse others of. Can't take the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen. ('Smile')

Quote :
You don't discuss anything without insulting me so I've learned that everything you say is sarcasm.

I like being sarcastic too. It's a gift, I don't own it. I haven't insulted your ass once. But.......it sounds like you want me to. Do you really want Nystyle to reach into her bag of insults? I think I can come up with a few. Say the word.

Quote :
Considering Octomom IS the TOPIC, I wasn't bothering to discuss some grand statement about mothers on wellfare.

LOL, making yourself look ridiculous once again. If you knew my SARCASTIC post was hinting towards what I said it was, then where did you get off thinking you were going to call somebody out? So what if I brought up the issue of abortion. Big deal. The topic was about the Octomom going on fucking welfare. Why wouldn't the issue of welfare mothers with multiple children not be discussed? It clearly defined the Octomom. It clearly was within realm of the original topic because people like her are one of the main reasons abortions should be legal. Like I said, you tried. LOL, lame.

Quote :
Sorry, but I do know when it's sentient.

No you don't. PROVE it.

Quote :
Reality just isn't on your side.

LOL, IYSS. I live in the 21st century. You don't.

Quote :
It IS a damn baby. And I find it quite barbaric that you suggest that we kill babies to save some money.

Can't kill something that's not LIVING. That's common sense.

Quote :
But you missed the ball too. MILLIONS of babies are aborted every year in this country.

And millions MORE ARE BORN in this country every year. You're not saying anything. A woman can get an abortion for ANY reason she wants to. It's none of your damn business. When she starts dumping her children into a river Susan Smith, then you can be outraged.

Quote :
Women who have babies CHOSE to. Octomom chose to get inseminated with 14 kids. Abortion isn't a factor in her case. All of her kids are IVF. I don't like paying for mothers cranking out kids on welfare either. But my solution is that the women simply close their legs if they can't afford a kid(or be barred from the IVF clinic). Once they have the kid, I don't support ripping it out in pieces under the guise of saving money. I mean shooting everybody on welfare would get them off welfare; you wouldn't be paying for them anymore. Again, just because there is a problem doesn't make anything offered as a solution sensible. Abortion isn't the answer to welfare abuse.

Yeah, and then you're against birth control so you're telling people to not to have sex. When it's pretty much the nature of every NORMAL human fucking being. Sorry, but YOU are the unrealistic one. I'm beginning to think you're asexual.

Quote :
As for Octomom, again, abortion isn't even related to her. She CHOSE to go get inseminated with 14 kids.(Pro-Choice, her body, her choice. She wanted 14 kids in her body without a daddy. She got it.) This is about IVF, not abortion.

Yeah, and now we gotta pay for 'em. That doesn't negate what I said.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 am

Shame on her for having all those kids in the first doggon place. This isn't 1920 Alabama, having 14 kids isn't acceptable. I hope her bid for welfare is rejected and if it means the state coming in to take her kids from her, even better.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Cut for spacer
You've never flamed at me? FORGIVENESS MAN So somebody hacked your account then? I see. Too bad your sarcasm is predictable. Razz I never make myself look ridiculous. That is just the default insult you come up with when you know that I'm right. Wink

Prove it? Look at a modern sonogram. Look at the Science of these babies having everything that makes them genetically human and not something else. I mean yeah, you'll probably say it doesn't look human to you but of course people who support killing somebody else rarely do see their victims as human beings. If it's not sentient at that age, why don't you prove the exact moment when it does become sentient, cause if it isn't at conception there must be a magic moment at some course during the 9 months. Tell me when that magic moment is.

I live in the 21st century too. I just don't act like the 21st century erases the truth established before it. In other words, I acknowledge that this isn't year 1 and truth doesn't rewrite itself to suit modern convenience. It is common sense, and since that baby is scientifically living, it IS killing it. Non-living things don't suck thumbs. Razz Saying it isn't alive is just the killers rationalizing their kills. And I consider it my damn business when people are being murdered because somebody else doesn't consider them human enough.

I am morally against birth control. If somebody else wants to use it, that's their biz. And don't give me the "nature" of a human being to have sex. That is just degrading to think that people cannot exercise any self control. It's in the nature of human beings to eat too yet we try to tell people what to eat and when. (And it does negate what you said.)

Having said that, I am sort of done with you Snappy. Find a new guy to chase after. Wink Tired of the circles with you.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

You've never flamed at me?

Oh yeah, I did call you stupid in the thread about the Mosque didn't I? But what you wrote was stupid, so that really wasn't an insult. ('Smile') Like I said, if you really want me to insult you....say the word.

Quote :
FORGIVENESS MAN So somebody hacked your account then? I see. Too bad your sarcasm is predictable. Razz I never make myself look ridiculous. That is just the default insult you come up with when you know that I'm right. Wink

Prove it? Look at a modern sonogram. Look at the Science of these babies having everything that makes them genetically human and not something else. I mean yeah, you'll probably say it doesn't look human to you but of course people who support killing somebody else rarely do see their victims as human beings. If it's not sentient at that age, why don't you prove the exact moment when it does become sentient, cause if it isn't at conception there must be a magic moment at some course during the 9 months. Tell me when that magic moment is.

I live in the 21st century too. I just don't act like the 21st century erases the truth established before it. In other words, I acknowledge that this isn't year 1 and truth doesn't rewrite itself to suit modern convenience. It is common sense, and since that baby is scientifically living, it IS killing it. Non-living things don't suck thumbs. Razz Saying it isn't alive is just the killers rationalizing their kills. And I consider it my damn business when people are being murdered because somebody else doesn't consider them human enough.

I am morally against birth control. If somebody else wants to use it, that's their biz. And don't give me the "nature" of a human being to have sex. That is just degrading to think that people cannot exercise any self control. It's in the nature of human beings to eat too yet we try to tell people what to eat and when. (And it does negate what you said.)

Having said that, I am sort of done with you Snappy. Find a new guy to chase after. Wink Tired of the circles with you.

bitch-slapped . You're helpless. Truly helpless. LOL. Why the fuck do you even post here with all of these heathens if you're so 'morally' against everything? Isn't there some rednedck, hillbilly forum where you're senseless drivel would be even more appreciated?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Wow, this board really works.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:38 pm

I wonder about that idiot doctor, too! Let him foot the bill and take care of her for making such an idiot decision. Let's hold him accountable for what he did. I say it's time for the courts to intervene. If she can't take care of that many kids, there are plenty of homes that can. She should have thought of the consequences before going out and wanting to add more kids to the 6 she already had, when she couldn't even afford those 6. I say it's time to get the state involved, if she can't care for all of her kids. Why should the tax payers have to provide for her, when it was her choice to keep getting pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Going on Welfare   Octomom Going on Welfare Empty

Back to top Go down

Octomom Going on Welfare
Page 1 of 1