CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What is the best and worst thing about your mother?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What is the best and worst thing about your mother? Empty What is the best and worst thing about your mother?

Post by Chris Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 am

- The best thing about your mother is/was what?

- The worst thing about your mother is/was what?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What is the best and worst thing about your mother? Empty Re: What is the best and worst thing about your mother?

Post by Shale Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

The best thing about your mother is/was what?
    She is my mother - gotta love her.

The worst thing about your mother is/was what?
    She is set in a stereotypical mindset as to what gender role assignment was. (didn't like that I took typing instead of mechanical drawing or shop for a practical arts class)
    She was racist, tho that changed after I disowned her for a while, until she accepted my black wife.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What is the best and worst thing about your mother? Empty Re: What is the best and worst thing about your mother?

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 pm

My Mom is gone to heaven but the best things about her were her love and caring, her generosity, her kindness and understanding, her wisdom and gentleness. I can't say enough good things about her. When she left us I nearly died myself, I was grief stricken for a very long time, she was my best friend.

Worst things, well Mom and I had our moments where we would argue or not agree on something but for the most, she was an angel.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Chris wrote:- The best thing about your mother is/was what?

Supportive, caring, will sacrifice whatever if she had to, good cook, good sense of humor.

- The worst thing about your mother is/was what?

Can be spiteful. Gets pissed off easily. I get my belligerent temper from her.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Best thing:
    Very loyal, dedicated, persistent and is probably the biggest cheerleader I ever had.

Worst thing:
    She fusses and complains...and fusses and complains...and fusses and complains...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:30 am