Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie   Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Yesterday I hooked up with a 50-something guy who cruised me at the supermarket saying he had noticed me riding my bike and thot I looked really good. I gave him my easy to remember Shale e-mail and when I got home there was the e-mail waiting with the subject, "FINALLY I meet my BICYCLE Fantasy Man!!"

So, I ended up at his condo where he immediately hugged me and was apparently wanting to get to bed, asking if we should sit and talk first. This was an awkward tryst. I was essentially playing to his fantasy of the guy on the bike that he had built around me. He asked what I liked and I told him.

We tried various givens. (SNIP TMI) ... He asked me if I like physical contact, like cuddling, then asked me why my eyes were closed. I refrained from saying I was imagining him as a 30-year-old or just trying to focus on non-visual sensuality. He even asked me why I didn’t talk much.

He again told me I had a great body, even saying my feet were attractive. This kind of adoration, while ego boosting especially for an old man who sees the obvious flaws of wrinkles and spider veins was actually unsettling when verbalized while making out.

I started thinking of that scene in the 2011 movie No Strings Attached when Adam (Ashton Kutcher) was making out with Lucy (Lake Bell), the assistant to his boss, who had a real crush on him. As was her nature of over-thinking everything, she was giving a verbal play-by-play of all the fantasies she had harbored that were being fulfilled – to the point that Adam finally told her that less talking would be nice.

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie 011NSA_Lake_Bell_014

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie 011NSA_Lake_Bell_012

Now a dilemma; he wants to see me again. I would love to hang out sometime and talk some more but am not really interested in intimacy. He is also not into the things that I am, such as seeing a new movie each week – he just watches cable TV. I don’t know exactly how to let him down nicely. We will likely run into each other again at the grocery store or he will see me on my bike. We can always be friends?

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie   Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Honesty is the best Shale you know how to let a guy down easy.
Back to top Go down

Like a Love Scene Out of a Movie
Page 1 of 1