Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
Shale
Alan Smithee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband Empty
PostSubject: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 pm

blank stare @ you The poor guy stays out of this crazy bitch's way and still almost gets his balls shot off.

Quote :
A Texas woman aiming for a pesky skunk that was feeding off cat food bowls outside her home wound up accidentally shooting her husband when the bullet ricocheted off the porch and struck him in the abdomen, a sheriff said.

The accident happened Sunday night at the family’s home in a subdivision south of College Station, Texas, Brazos County Sheriff Christopher Kirk said.

“Apparently they feed their cats out of bowls outside the back of the porch. They had a skunk that had been coming up there feeding. They decided they wanted to dispatch that skunk,” Kirk told NBC News on Tuesday.

The wife went out to retrieve her .45-caliber handgun, which was legally permitted, from her purse in an office in an attached garage. The husband stayed inside the home.

The wife shot at the skunk but missed. The bullet ricocheted off the porch, penetrated the back door of the home and struck her husband in the abdomen. The bullet did not damage any vital organs and wound up lodged in the hip area, the sheriff said.

The husband was airlifted to a hospital in Houston, where he was treated and released on Monday.

Kirk said investigators interviewed the husband and wife separately and their stories were consistent that the shooting was an unfortunate accident.

“She was very concerned about her husband and certainly having created that situation,” the sheriff said of the wife.

The couple’s names were not released. Kirk said they were in their early 50s.

The couple’s seven children were also in the home at the time but none witnessed the accident and none were hurt, the sheriff said.

Kirk said investigators will present their findings to the prosecutor to see if any laws were broken.

“Discharging a firearm in that situation was probably not good judgment,” Kirk said. “It certainly was reckless but I don’t know if anyone would be served if any charges were to be filed.”

Stay informed with the latest headlines; sign up for our newsletter

Kirk said even the skunk cooperated with the investigation.

“He actually came back while our investigators were at the scene and tried to feed again off the cat bowls. We chased it off,” he said.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 am

How do you chase a skunk off? I wouldn't want to get one of those things pissed at me.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 am

big grin
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:58 am

bet she was truly a good shot, and planned to shoot the hubby, making it LOOK like and accident!

we used to have one that lived under the house... my neighbor got in his truck and purposely ran it over until dead. ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 am

One lucky Dude!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 am

Shale wrote:
How do you chase a skunk off? I wouldn't want to get one of those things pissed at me.

Me either. I'd be backing up. Very slowly lol
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
bet she was truly a good shot, and planned to shoot the hubby, making it LOOK like and accident!

we used to have one that lived under the house... my neighbor got in his truck and purposely ran it over until dead. ASSHOLE!

I try like hell to avoid a skunk that's alredy dead just so I don't get the stink on my car.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
big grin

So does your coy reaction mean you've done the same thing yourself Red? thinking
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Perhaps they were one and the same?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

laughing
Some stories you just can't make up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband   Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas woman aims for skunk, accidentally shoots husband
Page 1 of 1