CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
tmontyb
Shale
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
9 posters

Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?  Empty Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Kelsey Grammer is that actor for me. I enjoyed him on Cheers and in Fraiser and think he is definitely talented. But, as a person, I think he's junk.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?  Empty Re: Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 pm

I don't really like Gabrielle Union....but I enjoyed her role in Deliver Us From Eva.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?  Empty Re: Are there any actors whose roles you have adored, but you are not fond of the actor ?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:38 pm

thinking No one comes to mind.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 pm

I enjoyed the movie This Christmas, but a year later after Chris Brown beat his GF Rihanna, I lost all respect for him and it now pisses me off seeing him in that movie.

After seeing what a religious fanatic jerk Mel Gibson is, sorta detracts from his roles in movies I once enjoyed like Forever Young.

And now I find out Clint Eastwood is voting for Romney??? speechless

I thot he was a cool old man, but now I find him quite typical of the old men of his generation, my dad's gen.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 pm

I like Kirk Cameron on Growing Pains. Thought he was a cutie. Now I just think he's a nutjob.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Kelsey Grammer is that actor for me. I enjoyed him on Cheers and in Fraiser and think he is definitely talented. But, as a person, I think he's junk.
    When I read the question Kelsey Grammer was the first to pop into my mind. Liked Fraiser but think he is a disgusting human being.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm not crazy about Julia Roberts but loved her in Sleeping With the Enemy.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Alan Smithee wrote: thinking No one comes to mind.

co-signs
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Fran Drescher I liked her in the Beautician and the ?? was it king?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:35 am