CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

So basically Natalie doesn't trust John...

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

So basically Natalie doesn't trust John... Empty So basically Natalie doesn't trust John...

Post by Jason B. Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Jessica's reaction I can sort of see her being worried about, but it makes zero sense for her to be this unsettled about John's reaction. It isn't as if she cheated on him with Brody. This just proves that she doesn't trust him, and points out for the umpteenth time that John and Natalie are not in sync with each other and have no business being a couple.

Just for being stupid, I hope John's reaction to the whole thing is as bad as she fears...even if he's no real right to be upset. This is ridiculous.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

So basically Natalie doesn't trust John... Empty Re: So basically Natalie doesn't trust John...

Post by gmruss4 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:18 pm

You are right OP because she wasn't even with John at the time, he was still with Marty. This is one of the problems they had before. You can never go home and no relationship work with a bunch of secrets and lies.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

So basically Natalie doesn't trust John... Empty Re: So basically Natalie doesn't trust John...

Post by Chris Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am

That she's known, and been involved with him, for all these years and still acts this nervous just pinpoints what a flimsy relationship they have. I agree. Seriously, Natalie, you weren't with him when you spread your legs for Brody. What can he say?
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 pm

i agree with everyone as far as she knew they were over. what two drunken adults in a bar is none of my business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:29 am