The ending of today's episode Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ending of today's episode

Go down 
+4
Forgiveness Man
Pilaring
gmruss4
Kral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

The ending of today's episode Empty
PostSubject: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Riveting and annoying at the same time. I get that it was most likely a case of Tea hallucinating, but I still wish they hadn't instigated this crap all over again.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 pm

I know, I was like why did they even bring this up as it is clear she is not thinking clearly.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 pm

gmruss4 wrote:
I know, I was like why did they even bring this up as it is clear she is not thinking clearly.

My guess is tomorrow we see Todd convince Téa beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's Todd Manning... which IMO was the point of this stunt in the first place. Acknowledge openly again yes Todd changed his face by showing TnT's 2nd wedding (sniff) and then have some scenes tomorrow of things ONLY TnT would know. Personally I am hoping he calls her Delgado, I miss that.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 am

I still say it's there to play with the RH fans. Tea probably just means that Todd has changed so much from the man she used to know. He's still a bit hotheaded but he's been pretty tame, and even "forgave" Cole. Wink He's not Todd Manning, not the one she's known. He's a new and better Todd Manning.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 am

I don't know how many ways the shows has proven over the years that TSJ is Todd Manning. I think that Tea was having a manic episode and Todd will have to talk her back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 am

I think she was just hullicinating too, but of course other OLTL boards are being overrun with "OMG...they wouldn't be showing RH's picture and having her say this is something wasn't happening...'real Todd is coming back!'" The ending of today's episode 11852
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am

JB wrote:
I think she was just hullicinating too, but of course other OLTL boards are being overrun with "OMG...they wouldn't be showing RH's picture and having her say this is something wasn't happening...'real Todd is coming back!'" The ending of today's episode 11852

Some people! lol
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 am

Kral wrote:
Riveting and annoying at the same time. I get that it was most likely a case of Tea hallucinating, but I still wish they hadn't instigated this crap all over again.

Ditto. I was annoyed too. Just leave it alone, please. I get that the writers may have just done that to tease viewers, but I don't think it's necessary at this point. Everyone knows about Todd's plastic surgery now, there's no need to reference it anymore. All that was was a very cheap attempt to shitstart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 pm

i remember trevor having to convince starr he was todd and not walker,hope those scenes are just as emotional!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

They better follow it up today. Don't be cute and not feature TnT today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ending of today's episode   The ending of today's episode Empty

Back to top Go down

The ending of today's episode
Page 1 of 1