Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!  Empty
PostSubject: Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!    Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!  EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:30 pm

She was before my viewing time but I have seen footage of her:

Before there was Robin Strasser as Dorian Cramer Lord, there was Claire Malis, and before that Nancy Pinkerton played the delicious soap role on One Life to Live. Sadly, actress Claire Malis Callaway has passed away. She was 69.

Callaway died a few weeks ago on August 24 of congestive heart failure and pneumonia at City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital in Duarte, California. She had undergone a stem cell transplant in 2010 in a battle with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Claire was also know for her role as Rose Polniaczek, the divorced mother of Nancy McKeon’s character, on The Facts Of Life. Malis was on OLTL as Dorian from February 1977 to April 1979.

Survivors include her husband Thomas Callaway, their son Catlin, and her brother Lee. On-Air On-Soaps remembers Claire’s wonderful portrayal of Dorian, and sends our thoughts and prayers to her family.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/claire-malis-callaway-ex-dorian-one-life-to-live-has-passed-away/2012/09/12/
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!    Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Very sad. I wish there were more clips of her as Dorian. YouTube has flourished with clips of Elaine Princi as Dorian, but to my knowledge there is only that one brief scene of Malis in the role. I wonder if ABC has many of her episodes in their library.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/

Claire Malis Callaway, Ex-Dorian One Life to Live, Has Passed Away!
Page 1 of 1