CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers  Empty Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 am

All I can find of this one as far as whole movies go is the Producer's cut, which is not the version I saw on VHS several years ago, or on TV, but apparently it has gained much notoriety for telling more of the story than the actual theatrical version did, so if that one is better than the original, I don't know, but it's something to go with.

I still do not understand why for so many years this was the one Halloween movie that was NEVER shown on TV, it was only a few years ago that it was added to AMC's playlist along with all the others. And I admit I don't know why it was changed from The Origin of Michael Myers to the Curse, to me it will always be the Origin because that was the trailer I grew up watching, even though it is just about impossible to find anymore.

Though this one had I think some of the most graphic death scenes within the whole series, I don't know, maybe not, but the way
    Spoiler:
    dies and the way the father dies, I always found both of them very disturbing though in the latter case, that death was no real loss.

What're everyone else's thoughts on this movie?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers  Empty Re: Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Post by wants2laugh Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 am

Is this the one where the kid didnt know that he was living in the michael myers house? And they are at the halloween bonfire type of thing, and he is shocked? that was funny.... the part where the little kid is dancing and thinks its raining, but its blood--- that is cool Smile
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers  Empty Re: Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:51 am

Yeah, well actually the dad KNEW it was the Myers house but he kept that fact from his family. And he didn't just shocked, his whole head exploded.

And something I've always found a bit ironic and I don't know if it's intentional or not, when the little girl is getting covered in blood, she's dressed as a fairy princess or something, and in 5, Jamie was a princess for Halloween and before the night was over she was also covered in blood I think.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 pm

I actually saw the movie but remember little of it. It has been broadcasted on cinemax and the movie channel in the past. I own the DVD but don't know which version it is.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:32 pm

This is the only one in the "Michael Myers" films I haven't watched. Think I might.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:12 pm