CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe? Empty Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe?

Post by wants2laugh Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Do you believe in curses? Do you think that negative energy could cause someone else to receive bad events to happen to them? If so, what happened to you to make you think that?

Im beginning to think i really pissed someone off! First my car, then my house gets flooded, this weekend my entire neighborhood was underwater--- you could see the fish floating in the windows like fish tanks... and a snake was in my living room!.... now a tree fell on my house, but NOT hard enough to crush the house and let me just start over. lol would have been better off that way really.

If I upset someone... I TOTALLY apologize! lol
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe? Empty Re: Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe?

Post by CeCe Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

No. Some people just have a long string of bad luck. Believe me lol. Sorry it's happening to you right now. Hope things will get better soon.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe? Empty Re: Think someone put a curse on me! Do u believe?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:26 am

I'm so sorry for your run of bad "luck". You're not cursed but I don't blame you for thinking that. I probably would too if I were in your shoes. Please tell us you have insurance for everything.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 am

HAHAHA.... the insurance got so aggravated with me that the agent himself called me today instead of the regular employees in the office. The insurance covers the flood damage "structure" of the house, not the contents. I even lost my diamond ring, so I now have 2 flood claims, 2 home owners claims and a jewelry claim all in a matter of 2 weeks! LOL

The best thing that could happen now is if the house burnt to the ground for a total rebuild! LOL please please please, someone hear me! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:13 am