CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What's your favorite series?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's your favorite series? Empty What's your favorite series?

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

LAO regular, SVU, CI, or Trial by Jury?

The regular series was good for a long time up to a point, then the episodes started to suck because they all started getting very political and social commentary about things in the news. SVU for the most part as also been good for the most part but they've had their share of suckers too, especially in the last couple of seasons. But those two are my favorite, Trial by Jury is good and they should've done more episodes, and I'm only really interested in Criminal Intent if Goren's in it.

How about everybody else?
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What's your favorite series? Empty Re: What's your favorite series?

Post by Kral Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

IMO the only one worth watching is SVU. The others are boring as sin and have dull casts.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Kral wrote:IMO the only one worth watching is SVU. The others are boring as sin and have dull casts.

I agree. I think regular L&O could SOMETIMES be good but it was usually boring. C.I. is just plain unwatchable IMO that show is garbage. SVU works because it has the best cast and the best writers. They make the show edgy and sympathetic at the same time. The others don't have that.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 am

Okay, a question, who here has seen the first seasons of Law and Order and not just the ones starting with Jack McCoy as prosecuting ADA? The original episodes in my opinion were very good, the stories were good, they weren't political, they weren't social commentary, they were just...a drunk doctor who killed a girl that just had a fever, a guy who convinces all these other people to commit suicide, a gynocologist who rapes his patients, a night club that's set on fire and 50 people die in it and their bodies are all lined up in a row by the time the detectives get there. Those were some good episodes, but I would've preferred seeing Jack prosecute them. Ben Stone just never had it in him to really get worked up over a case.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 am

My favorite series is SVU. I found the original L&O to be bland, story wise, and I didn't care for the cast of Criminal Intent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:48 pm