They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later

Go down 
+2
gmruss4
Adrian LePere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later Empty
PostSubject: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:56 pm

If I were SH I would be disgusted at the treatment of my character.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

It is not sitting all the well with me either. At least Marty knew who the father of her baby was. I don't like Natalie and never have and I can't stand how she always take other women's men. I guess John think he has a prize in this lying troll.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

john always,always will come out smelling like a rose. you just know the baby will his. OLTL's hero!
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 am

I hope that they show us a Natalie/Marty scene when Marty finds out that Natalie is pregnant. Natalie looks like a hypocrite in this story, she was all over John and Marty's pregnancy and when she told John that Marty was pregnant, she was all trying to make Marty sound like she was terriable for not telling John right away and now here she is keeping secrets from John.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

The sad things is, TPTB ruined Marty the moment they put her with John. They've turned her into a hypocritical, unprofessional creature who is enabling her violent, would-be murderer son. I'm surprised they made Nat pregnant so soon but I bet they're setting up a baby-switch - Nat will loose her baby and end up stealing Jessica's. The thought of John procreating is disgusting and nauseating! The only way I want that SOB procreating is if he gets karma for what he did to Todd and someone steals the child and lets him believe the child is dead so he can mourn the way he was letting Todd mourn Sam.

I really hope this kid is Brody's!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 am

gmruss4 wrote:
It is not sitting all the well with me either. At least Marty knew who the father of her baby was. I don't like Natalie and never have and I can't stand how she always take other women's men. I guess John think he has a prize in this lying troll.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am

John ruins every woman he's with! Ruined Marty, Blaire and now Nat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later   They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later Empty

Back to top Go down

They kill Marty's baby and award Natalie with one 5 mins later
Page 1 of 1