CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star Empty Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:53 pm

I love this song but I don't get why Youtube, that has every music video ever made, doesn't have its official video.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star Empty Re: Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Hmmmm strange they say that song came out in 1979 I seem to remember it coming out in the 80's. I guess it must have been released or became popular in the early 80's. As a matter of fact, I think that was the first video MTV ever played and MTV was born in the early 80's. Maybe that is the official video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Killed_the_Radio_Star

I looked it up it was. Great song!!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star Empty Re: Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 am

Video Killed the Radio Star....so was my old school jam when bartending in the mid-90's in college...Loved it and played every night I worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:39 am