Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off

Go down 
+4
Crazy4Gaga
gmruss4
LuvTnT
trevorrules2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Reading what Todd's reaction was about Evangeline's death today has me mad. All because of Tea's tumor dying storyline. Todd couldn't show one once of emotion for Evangeline because it was about his emotions for Tea.

Sorry way before Tea even return Todd and Evageline rocked my world. From the first moment they had their talk in the bar where their chemistry jumped off the screen.

To Todd and Van's on the run storyline through the execution storyline and after. They were the couple I wanted so bad because of the execution storyline and how they drew me in. They were great! Every scene, their first dance, kiss everything.

Now Van is dead and so is the non couple I wanted so bad and never got. And will never get again. All because the show didn't have enough guts to do them.

Sorry am bitter and angry today especially the way they written Todd's reaction to Evangeline death.

The show took away a couple I always wanted and never will get. It just burns me inside I can't help the way I feel. This damn show! pissed
Back to top Go down
LuvTnT
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
LuvTnT

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I always liked Evangeline back in the day! She had chemistry with most of the men in Llanview.

Todd is upset over Tea - he can't help it. The 'love of his life' is dying of cancer so obviously he has THAT on his mind. Tomorrow and next week will be very emotional and I'm sure TSJ will do great.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 pm

I always liked them both but they were never a couple, never even slept together. They were just really good supportative friends who were always there for each other.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Well They Never Were A Couple Or Slept Together   Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Because the show didn't have enough guts to do them.

Sorry this has nothing to do with TNT. This is me being a fan of a non couple who never got them and feels ripped off because of it.

If they did become a couple (thanks to Frons the didn't) they would of rocked OLTL.

And that's why I feel ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Of course since Tea IS seen to be as 'dying' at the present and she is the woman Todd LOVES, I expected the show to tie these two life and death centric S/L's ( pulling the plug on Van and Tea's illness) together once Todd found about Evangeline dying.

BUT, that said, please, Trevor and we can do a lot better than "She was a friend who got me out of a jam a couple of times" Something moreso like "She was a precious friend to me who totally and completey risked her career for me, something I'll never forget", while short would have been touching and wouldn't have sounded so cheap. I think that was the least they could have given Trevor in honor of Tangeline and his own real-life friendship with REG.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

i'm sorry did i miss the part where todd called vange his dearest friend and his final moments andthoughts were of vicki,his kids & vange!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 am

Todd's reaction seemed a bit off. Like he had just heard she'd been arrested, rather than that she died.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 am

I'm not surprised. TPTB are always screwing over Todd fans. Tangeline was special and TPTB messed that up
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I don't think that todd is going to make a big show in front of Cris Todd is on death overload, he flatlined, Tea's dying and now Van is dead, Todd was rude to Cris but that doesn't mean that Todd isn't up-set and sad because of Van's death.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Good point, sue. I'm still catching up on OLTL as I was away all week. Todd wouldn't let Cristian see his true feelings - not after that violent assault of Cristian's that left Todd in the hospital. Besides, Vange meant SOOO much to Cristian that he slept with Blaire to get back at her - great guy you have there, Layla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off    Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry As A Todd and Evangeline Fan I Feel Ripped Off
Page 1 of 1