What's Evangeline's "secret"? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Evangeline's "secret"?

Go down 
+3
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
Adrian LePere
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

What's Evangeline's "secret"? Empty
PostSubject: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Any idea what this secret of Evangeline's that supposed to come out soon is?
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Something cliche, I bet...like she had a kid no one (or few) knows about. Whatever it is, I doubt that it will lead to the show bringing her back. It will just be a plotpoint for the backburner story of Crayla.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Long lost kid turns up, Cralya have to raise it? Too typical. I just don't have enough interest in Crayla to get invested in the storyline. Loved Vange but ITA this is just a plot-point to give Crayla something.-
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Her secret is probably that Darren or Destiny is her child.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Don't know but since Leyla is the one that takes her off of life support after they get a call and rush to Balrimore, I assume it has something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm so used to being let down with storylines that I'm sure it'll turn out to be something really lame.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

It is a bit distasteful how the show keeps exploiting Evangeline's name. Who else written off three years ago gets mentioned on as regular a basis as she does? I can't tell if it's their way of comforting lingering Evangeline fans (as to show that the writers have not forgotten about her), or if it's (like I said) their way of exploiting her name to keep lingering fans of hers into the show by making it seem like she is still relevant enough to the brass to return at any moment.

Unless this "secret" is clearing out a pathway for Evangeline's inevitable return, I'm not interested. Keep a plot-point secret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 pm

^^^^I do not see them mentioning her all that regularly. They mention her from time to time and since she has a sister on the show, it's realistic enough. Everyone else save Layla and Chris seem to have forgotten all about her.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Todd and Evangeline Were My Couple   What's Evangeline's "secret"? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am

Through all the Spencer/Mags baby death storyline I wanted them together so bad. They totally rocked. And if the showing is killing off Evangeline than I want to see a Todd's reaction to her death.

But I know am not going to get it. Todd and even John probably won't even get a scene or mention of Evangeline if she dies. Which is going to suck.

I don't blame Renee(Evangeline) fans being angry. They have every right too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Evangeline's "secret"?   What's Evangeline's "secret"? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Evangeline's "secret"?
Page 1 of 1