Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records

Go down 
+10
CaffeinePlease
RedBedroom
Minerva
captainbryce
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Chris
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82810.html

Quote :
Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records

By KATIE GLUECK and BOBBY CERVANTES | 10/24/12 10:26 AM EDT Updated: 10/24/12 10:39 PM EDT

Donald Trump said on Wednesday that if President Obama releases his college records and his passport application, the mega-millionaire developer will give a $5 million check to charities of Obama’s choosing.

Trump tweeted a video of himself in which he offers Obama a “deal that I don’t believe he can refuse, and I hope he doesn’t.”

The records must be turned over by Oct. 31 by 5 p.m., and the check will be made within an hour after the records are released, Trump said.

“President Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country. There’s never been anything like it,” Trump said in the video, taking credit for getting Obama to release his longform birth certificate “or whatever it may be.”

“If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They’ll know something about their president. Their president will become transparent, like other presidents,” he said. “I absolutely would be the most happy of all if I did in fact make this contribution through the president to these charities.

White House senior adviser David Plouffe said in response, “Direct those questions to Boston because Donald Trump is Mitt Romney’s biggest supporter, so he owns everything he says.”

About about an hour after his video was made public, Trump tweeted, “The response has been fantastic — actually overwhelming! Thank you!” Trump, who flirted with a presidential run before endorsing Mitt Romney, said on Facebook later Wednesday afternoon that former presidents of both parties have released the requested records.

Read Trump’s full statement here.

Without any evidence, conservatives have attacked the president’s time at Columbia University for years, alleging there must something suspicious in his college records.

Building suspense for his noon announcement, Trump tweeted earlier Wednesday morning that “all predictions” regarding the bombshell he’s promised to drop about President Barack Obama are “totally incorrect” - and he was right about that.

Speculation had been swirling for days regarding what Trump would say.

Paddy Power, a European betting house, was accepting wagers on various possibilities. On Wednesday, according to the site, the odds were 4/6 that Trump’s announcement would be that “Barack and Michelle have started divorce proceedings.” Another option: that there was “evidence of illegal drug use by Obama,” a bet that had 3/1 odds. The line that Trump will claim that “Obama is not an American” was 7/2, while a day earlier, those odds were 2/5.

Longer-odd options include: “Obama is an alien” (100/1), “Obama to host…’The Apprentice’ if Romney takes the White House” (250/1) and the nebulous category “Trump ‘I’m your father Obama,’” with odds clocking in at 500/1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Idiot. Even Barbara Walters called him out lol These birthers are crazier than anyone you will find in a mental hospital.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Trump is a shameless self promoter. As soon as people hear his name they need to change the channel. Even that toupee looks like it's trying to jump off his head.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Trump is a shameless self promoter. As soon as people hear his name they need to change the channel. Even that toupee looks like it's trying to jump off his head.

It wants to crawl back into the woods to die.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 pm

I was not as poitically attuned as I am now but back in 1968 when Mitt's father George ran a short lived campaign for the Republican nomination, there was apparently a similar contoversey (raised by Democrats as well) because Mitt's father was born in Mexico. Despite that, many legal scholars said that this would not disqualify him from being a "natural born citizen", a requirement to serve as president. Even the Congressional Research Service supports this.

Quote :
At one point, the Congressional Research Service – an arm of the Library of Congress that is supposed to provide authoritative but impartial research for elected members – advised that its analysts agreed with George Romney, according to a congressional source.

In a paper in November aimed at clarifying presidential eligibility, the Congressional Research Service declared that the practical, legal meaning of "natural born citizen" would "most likely include" not only anyone born on U.S. soil but anyone born overseas of at least one parent who was a U.S. citizen.
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/reuters-probes-george-romneys-citizenship

But that's all conveniently forgotten in order to pander to stupid people and prey on their unfounded fear. Barack Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen. Period. End of story. Birthers...shut the fuck up already.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Birthers...shut the fuck up already.

They're mentally exhausting. One of their latest things is to claim that Barack Obama's bio dad was Malcolm X.

Not joking.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Here we go again, sigh...............
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Trump is a nutcase and a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Obama does always want more money from the rich. Might as well take advantage of the kook and make a little dough.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Obama does always want more money from the rich. Might as well take advantage of the kook and make a little dough.
face palm That didn't even make any sense!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm

captainbryce wrote:
face palm That didn't even make any sense!

It frightens me a little that I think I might know what he meant. While it's of course a dig against the president because part of his plan is to raise taxes on the wealthy (by a margin so small that they won't feel it...but it's the principal of the thing!) I think he's also taking a swipe at Trump by suggesting that Pres. Obama might as well part the fool from his money. That's what I thought anyway Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:06 pm

I do not believe there are any more records to release and Trump knows it. He is an obsessive insane jerk. I can just see him maybe ten years or so from now in a room all by himself with long finger nails, not having bathed, with a long beard and muttering "birth certficate, birth certificate."
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Minerva wrote:
I do not believe there are any more records to release and Trump knows it. He is an obsessive insane jerk. I can just see him maybe ten years or so from now in a room all by himself with long finger nails, not having bathed, with a long beard and muttering "birth certficate, birth certificate."

LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Donald Trump is an ass. Him and those stupid other GOP members say there's something deep and dark in Obama's past, and guess what, there's not. They're just a bunch of pigs. And why does Trump need to blackmail someone to give $5 million? Shouldn't he be doing it because he can?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Trump is a nutcase and a stalker.

Basically. And to think I actually had some respect for him at one point.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:50 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Basically. And to think I actually had some respect for him at one point.

I did too. I used to like the guy. I thought he did well raising his family because you never heard of them getting into drugs or trouble like a lot of kids or wealthy parents you read about all the time. And he seemed like a smart guy.

But whether or not he is just getting senile as he gets older or he was always a nut case I don't know. Now I think he is just another richie rich who doesn't know what to do with his wealthe and fame but to play with the media to get more attention like a spoiled little kid.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 am

I'd been voting in the US elections since 1960 until we moved to Canada I have never heard anyone ask for presidents school records, Before or since till now. Trump is just trying to get more publicity for himself. The man is a shameless attention whore. I also don't believe he is as rich as he claims. otherwise he wouldn't cling to his TV show the way he does.

Wonder if we could get him to release his tax info?
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Trump is just hoping that at some point, somewhere, Obama put down Kenya as his birth place. He's that bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 pm

At least the President has a sense of humor about it

Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Well, okay. But my question is ~ why would Trump think that Obama would give a shit about charity???
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Well, okay. But my question is ~ why would Trump think that Obama would give a shit about charity???

Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records 3619069448

It's not about charity. Trump was being totally disrespectful to the POTUS. Where's his fucking transcripts? No one questioned whether or not he went to Penn. Obama is not some 'boy' that has to prove himself to assholes like Trump that he's educated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records   Donald Trump Obama announcement: Trump will give $5 million to charity if Obama releases records Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1