Do you use your bath towels more than once? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you use your bath towels more than once?

Go down 
+7
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
Shale
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you use your bath towels more than once? Empty
PostSubject: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Do you reuse your bath towels, or use a new one every time you bathe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Reuse
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't. Wish my son would. Constant argument here in this house....
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 am

It goes in the weekly laundry with my sheets. I have to hang it out in front of the AC so it dries without mildew, othewise it wouldn't make it for the week.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 am

Reuse, usually nobody else uses the ones I do.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:42 am

I hang it up on the towel rack to dry. If it isn't dry by the time I need a towel again I get another one. Hate the feel of a damp towel.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Have about 20 bath towels to wash a week? LMAO! As it is, laundry is going to be tough for the time being. I'll be lucky if I'm not "washing" my underwear in Febreze in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Have about 20 bath towels to wash a week? LMAO! As it is, laundry is going to be tough for the time being. I'll be lucky if I'm not "washing" my underwear in Febreze in the near future.

I would be in third world travel mode. Only two outfits, one being worn while the other being washed/dried on a line.

Forget terrycloth towels - Third world uses something akin to a dish cloth material or kitchen towel - they dry faster.

Besides, with no hot water or heat you likely just wash your pits, crotch & butt crack anyhow.
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Shale wrote:

I would be in third world travel mode. Only two outfits, one being worn while the other being washed/dried on a line.

Forget terrycloth towels - Third world uses something akin to a dish cloth material or kitchen towel - they dry faster.

Besides, with no hot water or heat you likely just wash your pits, crotch & butt crack anyhow.
blank stare @ you

I've washed with warm water every day so far. Heat up water on the stove and put it in the sink. This morning was the first time since Monday that I washed my hair though. Wet it with the warm water and lathered up and then held my breath and rinsed off under the cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

You got a gas stove then. Most of the older apartments here have gas stoves - like someone thot, "what if a hurricane came thru and knocked out the electricity for a week or more." I guess that's how some ppl thot in the '50s.

Anyhow, I was pleasantly surprised when Hurrican Wilma knocked out our electricity that not only could I heat stuff on the stove, but we had HOT WATER! Our water heater runs on gas and doesn't need electric for anything.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 am

LOL, I remember having this convo in the old Cold Sweat board!

I use it for as long as it smells and looks clean. I remember some troll on the board saying that's gross because dirt peels are left on the towel and why would anybody want to put that back on their body?

My response was, if you wash your ass properly, what are you doing with dirt peels left over? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

One shower, one towel, I have a washer and drier.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm

I reuse them for about a week, then switch.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Reuse for a few days, no one uses my towels but me and I have guest towels for guests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your bath towels more than once?   Do you use your bath towels more than once? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you use your bath towels more than once?
Page 1 of 1