Watching TV shows in chronological order Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching TV shows in chronological order

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Watching TV shows in chronological order Empty
PostSubject: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:00 pm

How often do you watch TV shows in the exact order of the whole series? Obviously I think this counts more with DVDs than on regular TV.

We do this with Jim Henson's Dinosaurs, try to do it with Alfred Hitchcock Presents but some episodes just freeze and can't be watched, and I imagine whenever we get done seeing Miami Vice and The A-Team for the first time that we'll do it with them again, and also in rerunning Homicide: Life on the Street.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 pm

depends on the show. i have bought the 24 seasons to watch in order.. plus i hate the commercials.

I had other shows on DVD... but dont remember what they were. Other than Law & Order, nothing comes to mind. And that is only important for order when it comes to the back story like SVU with the whole Alex Cabot murder thing
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Well since some shows I don't get interested in until I catch some syndicated reruns I have to watch them out of order.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm

When I got my complete 7 season sets of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space 9, I watched them in sequence.

Interesting seeing how things fall into place and differ from the first season.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm

I always watch my shows in order.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm not a stickler when it comes to that. If I have a complete series DVD collection, then that means that I probably already saw every episode when it came on TV and have favorites. So I watch what I'm in the mood for.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm

If there is a new show that I've discovered, I'll watch the show from the time I discovered it. I'll go back and catch the first episodes later. Like what I'm doing now with "The Wire.". I'm mad that I didn't watch it when it was on TV. This show was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching TV shows in chronological order   Watching TV shows in chronological order Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching TV shows in chronological order
Page 1 of 1