CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Shale
Alan Smithee
Suzi
Supernova
RedBedroom
9 posters

If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around? Empty If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

I wouldn't have a clue where to turn if I needed a lawyer for any matter. Jay's lawyer he's used for business matters is leaving the area.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around? Empty Re: If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around?

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 am

I know OF one lawyer in our town, I wouldn't call him though.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around? Empty Re: If you found yourself needing one, do you already know which lawyer you would call or would you have to hunt around?

Post by Suzi Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 pm

We had a local lawyer while buying a house, if we want to change our will we will use him.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 pm

We'd probably ask friends for recommendations first.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Supernova wrote:I know OF one lawyer in our town, I wouldn't call him though.

Not the law firm Dewey, Skrewem & Howe?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

thinking Attorneys in South Florida. There are a few. I looked in our Yellow Pages - there are 94 pages of Attorneys.

IDK how I would choose one - ask around for a referral I guess.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

I'd have to hunt.
    CaffeinePlease
    CaffeinePlease
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by CaffeinePlease Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I've never needed one, so I'd have to look around. I'd pick one out of Yellow Pages - my guess is as good as anyone else's!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

One of my friends or family could recommend one.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Not the law firm Dewey, Skrewem & Howe?

Better call Saul!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

CeCe wrote:

Better call Saul!

LMAO!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:41 am