CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Tony Marino
Suzi
Alan Smithee
Supernova
wants2laugh
Shale
RedBedroom
11 posters

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Empty What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Do you have any embarrassing tales from the doc's office?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Empty Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 am

When I was pregnant, I purchased maternity jeans before really needing them. I wore them to a visit when I had a totally hot intern do my appointment. I literally told him I wore them because they were new and not because I needed them....ack.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Empty Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

Well, considering most women here have endured pelvic exams probably from male physicians, I guess a prostate exam is not so embarrassing.

Besides, I am naked most of the time so modesty is not my embarrassing point. However, I found it kinda funny when my male doc was not around and I had prostatitis and the female doc wanted to give me a digital prostate exam. For her protection she called in a nurse, so instead of bending over for just one woman with her finger in my butt, I had an audience.
    Blue Cool
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

My very FIRST pelvic exam-- i was 18, scared to death, and this little 80 pound indian woman with a very thick accent was my doctor. my friend recommended her. I HATED her. She kept telling me that i had something stuck up there--- I insisted I did not. I truly think I would know if something was shoved up my crotch and did not come out! LOL She kept pushing and prodding "it's a tampon? a today sponge?" I asked her, "Do you think someone put it up there while i was sleeping?" Finally she finished after I threatened to kick her through the window. Then when she removed the speculum, she said, "wow.. there wasnt anything in there, you just discharge a lot". WTF!!!! changed doctors real fast!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 am

Only thing I have to offer would be my first molar extraction, thank God there weren't any other patients in for the night or they would've taken to the hills with all my screaming since I could feel every bit as the doctor cut a rotted tooth out of my gums since he didn't give me the nitrous oxide first.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Supernova wrote:... I could feel every bit as the doctor cut a rotted tooth out of my gums since he didn't give me the nitrous oxide first.

Dr. Mengele, right? blank stare @ you
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 am

Shale wrote:

Dr. Mengele, right? blank stare @ you

Not Dr. Szell?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 am

Worst I can think of is when I was 11 and just started my long, torturous journey through the land of orthodonture. They had to make molds of my upper and lower jaws and the mold for my top jaw ignited my gag reflex. Barfed all over the place.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 am

Or maybe it was that prostate exam where I thought I felt the doctor's hands on both my shoulders? thinking
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 am

When I had a Dr. at Shands Teaching Hospital, after she did my prostate exam she asked if the intern could give it a finger. He tried but missed palpating the prostate and I ratted him out (ya know when someone touches ur prostate) Shocked

Guess that was embarrassing for him.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 am

Maybe you should have bent him over and said, "No, like this." big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Maybe you should have bent him over and said, "No, like this." big grin

Actually, I do prostate exams as a hobby. Gave one to a 50-year-old guy just last week. Not enlarged at all. (Most 20-somethings I can't actually feel the prostate it is so small). Just sayin'
    big grin
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 pm

When I was young I would cry every time I had to take my clothes off for a doctor, and I was pregnant so often that I cried a lot! Now I don't give a damn, ain't got nothing to show off any more.

But I think the only time both the dr and I turned red was when I found a lump in the breast. I was sent to a surgeon for a needle biopsy. He looked at the boob and pointed at the areola and asked "is that a scar?", I said "No, it is a blood vein and I am cold". Moving right along we both pretended he didn't ask.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm glad (I assume) it turned out not to be what anyone in their right mind would be worried it was. Did you at least take a closer look at his diploma?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Doctors are nuts. After a close family member died, i went to a shrink for antidepressants. She saw me for a couple months, then asked me if i thought I was borderline personality disorder. She gave me a bunch of info on it.... Depressed, YES.. BPD NO way! They seem to be very violent.. and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her about why she suggested it, she told me that there was a new drug out there for it, and she wanted to know if i wanted to try it. QUACK! and receiving a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies-- so double quack

Left that quack real fast too.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

wants2laugh wrote:... and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her...

Maybe she was afraid to say yes? thinking

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? BigNewCattleProd
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 pm

wants2laugh wrote:... and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her...

Alan Smithee wrote: Maybe she was afraid to say yes? thinking

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? BigNewCattleProd

Yeah some ppl consider prodding as a form of violence.

(just sayin' Not pushing the issue or anything W2L)
    blank stare @ you
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I'm glad (I assume) it turned out not to be what anyone in their right mind would be worried it was. Did you at least take a closer look at his diploma?
    Actually there was no problem, and he was a very good surgeon , I think he simply had a blond moment even though he wasn't blond.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 am

Alan Smithee wrote:Or maybe it was that prostate exam where I thought I felt the doctor's hands on both my shoulders? thinking

LMAO! Guess you don't have a Virgin butt anymore Uncle!! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 am

I have to go with the prostate exam, had my first one last year and it was pretty embarrassing to me.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 am

Tony Marino wrote:

LMAO! Guess you don't have a Virgin butt anymore Uncle!! big grin

Lost that cherry long before that to my mother and her rectal thermometer. Shocked
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am

Tony Marino wrote:I have to go with the prostate exam, had my first one last year and it was pretty embarrassing to me.

Butt, it's all in a day's work for the doc. I had one very efficient doctor who would use the finger he stuck up me to smear shit on the guaiac (occult blood) test card.

Kinda embarrassing having someone getting into your shit (literally).
    blushing
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 am

Shale wrote:

Butt, it's all in a day's work for the doc. I had one very efficient doctor who would use the finger he stuck up me to smear shit on the guaiac (occult blood) test card.

Kinda embarrassing having someone getting into your shit (literally).
    blushing

Oh you rascal!
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Toss up between sitting in the busy hallway outside the operating room, topless, while the surgeon drew all over my boobs with a sharpie right before the mastectomy, and the D+C I had in the OR where I work, knowing that my peachy-la-la was on display for everyone I know there.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

I was in a long distance relationship and after 4 months of no physical contact, let's just say it had been a while since I'd trimmed the hedges lol. I had a gyno appt and after a lot of poking and prodding, not only did she have to hunt for a smaller speculum that was all metal and colder than ice, but the damn thing ripped of each and every hair it came in contact with on the way out!

That was my wake up call--"LDR" does NOT equal "let yourself go" LMAO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:29 pm