What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

Go down 
+7
Tony Marino
Suzi
Alan Smithee
Supernova
wants2laugh
Shale
RedBedroom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Do you have any embarrassing tales from the doc's office?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 am

When I was pregnant, I purchased maternity jeans before really needing them. I wore them to a visit when I had a totally hot intern do my appointment. I literally told him I wore them because they were new and not because I needed them....ack.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

Well, considering most women here have endured pelvic exams probably from male physicians, I guess a prostate exam is not so embarrassing.

Besides, I am naked most of the time so modesty is not my embarrassing point. However, I found it kinda funny when my male doc was not around and I had prostatitis and the female doc wanted to give me a digital prostate exam. For her protection she called in a nurse, so instead of bending over for just one woman with her finger in my butt, I had an audience.
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

My very FIRST pelvic exam-- i was 18, scared to death, and this little 80 pound indian woman with a very thick accent was my doctor. my friend recommended her. I HATED her. She kept telling me that i had something stuck up there--- I insisted I did not. I truly think I would know if something was shoved up my crotch and did not come out! LOL She kept pushing and prodding "it's a tampon? a today sponge?" I asked her, "Do you think someone put it up there while i was sleeping?" Finally she finished after I threatened to kick her through the window. Then when she removed the speculum, she said, "wow.. there wasnt anything in there, you just discharge a lot". WTF!!!! changed doctors real fast!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 am

Only thing I have to offer would be my first molar extraction, thank God there weren't any other patients in for the night or they would've taken to the hills with all my screaming since I could feel every bit as the doctor cut a rotted tooth out of my gums since he didn't give me the nitrous oxide first.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Supernova wrote:
... I could feel every bit as the doctor cut a rotted tooth out of my gums since he didn't give me the nitrous oxide first.

Dr. Mengele, right? blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 am

Shale wrote:

Dr. Mengele, right? blank stare @ you

Not Dr. Szell?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 am

Worst I can think of is when I was 11 and just started my long, torturous journey through the land of orthodonture. They had to make molds of my upper and lower jaws and the mold for my top jaw ignited my gag reflex. Barfed all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 am

Or maybe it was that prostate exam where I thought I felt the doctor's hands on both my shoulders? thinking
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 am

When I had a Dr. at Shands Teaching Hospital, after she did my prostate exam she asked if the intern could give it a finger. He tried but missed palpating the prostate and I ratted him out (ya know when someone touches ur prostate) Shocked

Guess that was embarrassing for him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 am

Maybe you should have bent him over and said, "No, like this." big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Maybe you should have bent him over and said, "No, like this." big grin

Actually, I do prostate exams as a hobby. Gave one to a 50-year-old guy just last week. Not enlarged at all. (Most 20-somethings I can't actually feel the prostate it is so small). Just sayin'
big grin
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 pm

When I was young I would cry every time I had to take my clothes off for a doctor, and I was pregnant so often that I cried a lot! Now I don't give a damn, ain't got nothing to show off any more.

But I think the only time both the dr and I turned red was when I found a lump in the breast. I was sent to a surgeon for a needle biopsy. He looked at the boob and pointed at the areola and asked "is that a scar?", I said "No, it is a blood vein and I am cold". Moving right along we both pretended he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm glad (I assume) it turned out not to be what anyone in their right mind would be worried it was. Did you at least take a closer look at his diploma?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Doctors are nuts. After a close family member died, i went to a shrink for antidepressants. She saw me for a couple months, then asked me if i thought I was borderline personality disorder. She gave me a bunch of info on it.... Depressed, YES.. BPD NO way! They seem to be very violent.. and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her about why she suggested it, she told me that there was a new drug out there for it, and she wanted to know if i wanted to try it. QUACK! and receiving a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies-- so double quack

Left that quack real fast too.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
... and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her...

Maybe she was afraid to say yes? thinking

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? BigNewCattleProd
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
... and I asked her "have i ever appeared violent to you?" and she admitted no, when i prodded her...

Alan Smithee wrote:
Maybe she was afraid to say yes? thinking

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? BigNewCattleProd

Yeah some ppl consider prodding as a form of violence.

(just sayin' Not pushing the issue or anything W2L)
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I'm glad (I assume) it turned out not to be what anyone in their right mind would be worried it was. Did you at least take a closer look at his diploma?
Actually there was no problem, and he was a very good surgeon , I think he simply had a blond moment even though he wasn't blond.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Or maybe it was that prostate exam where I thought I felt the doctor's hands on both my shoulders? thinking

LMAO! Guess you don't have a Virgin butt anymore Uncle!! big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 am

I have to go with the prostate exam, had my first one last year and it was pretty embarrassing to me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 am

Tony Marino wrote:

LMAO! Guess you don't have a Virgin butt anymore Uncle!! big grin

Lost that cherry long before that to my mother and her rectal thermometer. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I have to go with the prostate exam, had my first one last year and it was pretty embarrassing to me.

Butt, it's all in a day's work for the doc. I had one very efficient doctor who would use the finger he stuck up me to smear shit on the guaiac (occult blood) test card.

Kinda embarrassing having someone getting into your shit (literally).
blushing
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 am

Shale wrote:

Butt, it's all in a day's work for the doc. I had one very efficient doctor who would use the finger he stuck up me to smear shit on the guaiac (occult blood) test card.

Kinda embarrassing having someone getting into your shit (literally).
blushing

Oh you rascal!
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Toss up between sitting in the busy hallway outside the operating room, topless, while the surgeon drew all over my boobs with a sharpie right before the mastectomy, and the D+C I had in the OR where I work, knowing that my peachy-la-la was on display for everyone I know there.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

I was in a long distance relationship and after 4 months of no physical contact, let's just say it had been a while since I'd trimmed the hedges lol. I had a gyno appt and after a lot of poking and prodding, not only did she have to hunt for a smaller speculum that was all metal and colder than ice, but the damn thing ripped of each and every hair it came in contact with on the way out!

That was my wake up call--"LDR" does NOT equal "let yourself go" LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next