What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?

Go down 
+7
Tony Marino
Suzi
Alan Smithee
Supernova
wants2laugh
Shale
RedBedroom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
the D+C I had in the OR where I work, knowing that my peachy-la-la was on display for everyone I know there.

wow... I would say THIS ONE.

I'm sure your boobies are beautiful to any guy... but when your "va jay jay" is not well, it might not be a pleasant thing to show off LOL
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 am

FireIce918 wrote:

That was my wake up call--"LDR" does NOT equal "let yourself go" LMAO

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

I SO know this feeling
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

wow... I would say THIS ONE.

I'm sure your boobies are beautiful to any guy... but when your "va jay jay" is not well, it might not be a pleasant thing to show off LOL

LOL--yeah, I'm opting for that one, too, and my surgeon was a woman, two of them, in fact, and they were both going at me with the sharpies! big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
I was in a long distance relationship and after 4 months of no physical contact, let's just say it had been a while since I'd trimmed the hedges lol. I had a gyno appt and after a lot of poking and prodding, not only did she have to hunt for a smaller speculum that was all metal and colder than ice, but the damn thing ripped of each and every hair it came in contact with on the way out!

That was my wake up call--"LDR" does NOT equal "let yourself go" LMAO

As long as she didn't hear crickets chirping or have to use a machete to get through the bush...
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
my peachy-la-la

Is that because it's fuzzy? blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Is that because it's fuzzy? blank stare @ you

And sweet on the inside. ...
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm sure it's a peach of a ponani. Too bad you don't take it out of the box Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Years ago I had the flu and upon seeing the doctor, the nurse gave me some pills for my congestion. Well earlier that morning I had eaten breakfast and the medication clashed with it. As a result, while the doctor was examining, all of the sudden Vomit
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 pm

My doctor wanted to know what brand razor I use for such a close shave big grin
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

wants2laugh wrote:

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

I SO know this feeling

I swear on everything I laugh for five minutes straight every time I think about that day! Soon as I got home I had to take care of that!! LOL
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

As long as she didn't hear crickets chirping or have to use a machete to get through the bush...

LMAO!

Never. Ever. Again. LOL
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 pm

FireIce918 wrote:

I swear on everything I laugh for five minutes straight every time I think about that day! Soon as I got home I had to take care of that!! LOL

I believe it... i admit that when chris is deployed, i do not even shave my legs as often. so i had really bad stubble when i got hurt at work and had to go to the hospital, get xrays done, and have them set my leg... that was embarrassing, but i figured, hey... ppl come into the ER with objects up their asses, so what is a little stubble??? lol
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Can't say that I ever had an embarrassing experience. I had this FINE AS WINE gynecologist from Venezuela once. Any little thing that I thought was wrong that I prob. didn't need to worry about, I would make an appointment just to see him. *sighs* I miss him. He moved to Florida. cries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?   What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most embarrassing doctor's visit you have ever endured?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2