OT/ ATWT viewers. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT/ ATWT viewers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 am

Does anyone here watch ATWT? If so, is Howarth well received amongst fans? When I used to post at SOC (yes I was a member there too *years* ago) and would peak inside the ATWT mb, it seemed like he had a lot of critics and that Paul fans liked the previous actor better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 am

Once when I was truly disgusted with Gex being on all the time I switched to ATWT for about a month, and was not impressed with RH. The ones on the message board at SOC did not seem impressed either.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm

he was todd-lite on atwt and him and emily was trying to todd and blair,a bad idea on oltl and really bad on atwt
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 pm

When RH made the switch I went to watch the show to see the character really didn't click for me nor did the show as it's already been put he was Todd-lite.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 pm

I tried watching ATWT off and on and RH is one of the main reasons why i could never get into it. I didn't care for his acting style and I found his character really annoying. There were other issues, as well, but RH was one of the main reasons why I never stuck with ATWT for more than a few weeks and finally gave up for good several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT/ ATWT viewers.   OT/ ATWT viewers. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT/ ATWT viewers.
Page 1 of 1