Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life

Go down 
+5
Chris
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
pisces33
sue67
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I hate what the show does to female characters these days, Starr's great step of independence was to move from someone house to an other house not hers, If they are going to do this at least make it up by having Starr work for a living watching Starr growning up to be a mall shopper isn't interesting given how the show started out with Vicky cutting her teeth and working her way in a man's world, to messica to little Starr homemaker sheesh....
You've came a long way baby.....in reverse.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 pm

I think both Starr and Cole should at least have part time jobs. They don't want anyone telling them how to live or act but are totally dependent on their parents for everything. Marty pays for the apartment and someone has to be buying diapers, food, clothing, and gas for the cars their parents bought them. Cole is a worthless bum and Starr is not any better, imo.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm

I agree! I hate that Todd is having to support the cretin who got away with trying to murder him. Sure Marty's paying for the apartment but I'm sure Todd is helping out, too. Starr and Cole aren't living independently at all. We saw Markko working but he was the only one. Both Starr and Cole should most definitely have part-time jobs, if they want to continue living as they are.

Starr THORNHART is little more than a worthless bum who can't hack it on her own. Starr MANNING would have know what to do but TPTB keep dumbing her down to keep her with Cole.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 pm

I don't know of any kids on this show that is earning their way except poor kids like Markko and Nate. Cole is living in an apartment Marty got for him and he doesn't work even though is is suppose to be supporting a child. Starr's family supports that child. Matthew don't work, Langston doesn't. None of those kids work or take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 am

Starr is becoming like Natalie, all about the guy. Crying over the guy, begging at the mantle of the guy, following behind the guy, letting the guy browbeat her, being jealous over other females around the guy, etc., etc.

There was no reason for her to move in with Cole in the first place. She has this sunshiny fantasy of she and Cole being grown up adults, setting up house together, making their own adult decisions...with it all being cemented with Hope in tow as their daughter. From day one, the two of them have looked totally ridiculous and have failed miserably in these roles. I think it's time for her to move back home, realize that she is her age, and start making some more thorough and realistic plans that do not revolve around being "Cole's woman."
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:36 pm

The only people on the show that I saw that worked were Markko, Carlotta, John and Brody. Once in awhile Tea and Eli and Nora. Bo lives at the police station with Johnny so they are both always working. Jessica has a job but she is always given the day off. Kelly runs the newspaper but hasn't been there in weeks. Dorian is mayor, when have you seen her in the mayoral office? Clint owns BE but I guess he runs it in his living room on his cell phone while he guzzles down burbon. Blair owns a magazine and a Nightclub but how often is she there? Has Cole ever had a job? Nate had a job at the country club but I guess he was fired. Ford spends more time in bed then at his teaching job.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 pm

We've seen Todd and Kelly at The Sun, too, so we know they work. Blaire just seems to live off of the money she got from Todd. We never see her working. Cole has never worked as far as I can remember - just lived off of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

I would think that it is time Starr became a real adult. Razz
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 pm

she would fit in nicely with the females on the mtv and vh1 reality shows!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

Starr may have earned a lit of a reprieve with this James thing, but she still irks me overall. I'm only a thin hair away from wishing she'd get sent away for a year off screen (only to return with a recast).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life   Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't it time for Starr to earn her own way in life
Page 1 of 1