It pays to be nice to people on the phone Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It pays to be nice to people on the phone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

It pays to be nice to people on the phone Empty
PostSubject: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Long story short, I had a bunch of b.s. with the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago today on the phone. I wanted to find out if I could go there and buy a gift certificate for a beluga whale interactive experience for my stepdaughter. Since I am going to be in Chicago tomorrow, I just wanted to be able to go there and buy it in person. I was told they only mail them. So, the lady figured out a way for me to do it, and I can't believe they don't have a protocol in place to do it in person. So after it was all figured out she called me back to say my card didn't go through.

Don't you love that sinking feeling when being told the card doesn't work when you know it should? Turns out she was entering the wrong expiration date.

I could tell she was so flustered by the whole thing and really feeling bad. So, I told her, "Thank you so much for your time today. You have been a doll to work with."

A bit later, I got an email saying she found a way to get $75 off the price!! I looked high and low for a discount prior to calling today with zero luck. I was so happy she did such a nice thing!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 pm

She found a way to transfer an extra $75 from the account of that asswipe that yelled at her on the fone today. big grin
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Shale wrote:
She found a way to transfer an extra $75 from the account of that asswipe that yelled at her on the fone today. big grin

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Red, I'm delighted you had some good karma come your way!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Nice It pays to be nice to people on the phone Thumbup1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It pays to be nice to people on the phone   It pays to be nice to people on the phone Empty

Back to top Go down

It pays to be nice to people on the phone
Page 1 of 1