People who go outside to talk on the phone Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People who go outside to talk on the phone

Go down 
+4
Marc™
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

People who go outside to talk on the phone Empty
PostSubject: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Anybody else not get this? Apparently because everybody has cell phones now, when they're on the phone and don't want their kids or their family to overhear them, they instead go out on the front porch and TELL THE WHOLE BLOCK their private business instead.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Sometimes people are trying to avoid being rude by talking on their phone in front of family or friends. Sometimes it's just a private conversation. Unless they have it on speaker anyone else standing around will only overhear one side. But if someone is having a conversation, even if I don't know them I try to move away. Cells are just a fact of life these days. People are going to be on them no matter where you go.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Yeah well they ought to revive that fine art of locking yourself in the bathroom for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

How in the name of Alexander Graham Bell is this a problem for you? You think people should retreat to the bathroom for privacy when they're on the phone? Maybe until you have to use the facilities and then it'll be, "why do these people have to use the bathroom to make a phone call?!"
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 pm

When I go outside I don't want to be able to hear the neighbors yelling at their exes or whoever because they're parading around on the front porch screaming at the top of their lungs because they don't want their kids to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 am

confused Is the whole block on their porch?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 am

Wha? Since when has it become a problem to step outside to use the phone? It's considered a courtesy.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 am

i always used to go outside to talk on my cell cause my mom is just plain nosey!

if i saw other people around, i would go sit in my car and do it
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:12 pm

If what she's talking about is neighbors yelling into their phones so loud that their conversations are no longer private (something she didn't initially make clear) then I'll say OK. We live near people who do that sometimes but we also have creative ways with dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Like what, Alan?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Who cares as long as I don't have to listen to their idiotic conversations.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

One example would be to say loud enough for them to hear me (as if I'm talking to my wife), "Hold it a sec Hon, I want to hear what the 'asshole' did next." Or whatever the conversation was about.

Don't get mad. Don't get even. Get way ahead.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 pm

I think it is responsible to keep such conversations from the kids. I would think a careless person would worry more about what the neighbors think than their kids being privy to the ranting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who go outside to talk on the phone   People who go outside to talk on the phone Empty

Back to top Go down

People who go outside to talk on the phone
Page 1 of 1