Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!   Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 am

Just moments ago Agnes Nixon posted on her FB that the soaps are returning!

Quote :
Dear Friends,
We did it!!
Here is the statement I am about to release to the press.
I am so pleased to share it with YOU first. This could never have happened without your unwavering support.
With deepest gratitude,
Agnes

We of the One Life to Live and All My Children families are thrilled to bring our beloved viewers new, ongoing stories from Llanview and Pine Valley.

I’m overjoyed that so many actors you love have voiced their desire to bring their characters back to life.

I’m especially grateful to Prospect Park for deploying the power of you, our fans, to enable this exciting transition to dramatic production for the Internet. It's a historic moment, comparable to how life was changed when television took over from radio.

We hope this wonderful opportunity will be embraced by all as our creative teams gear up to bring our beloved serials back to our daily lives.

Agnes Nixon January 4, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agnes-Nixon/299116768996
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!   Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:46 am

cool dance
I have to admit that part of me still wants to be skeptical until the day I see a new episode, but AN announce this is like having the Almighty himself send you an email promising you a windfall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!   Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 am

I guess with AN confirming its a go for OLTL coming back YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!   Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Agnes Nixon confirms OLTL and AMC returning on Facebook!
Page 1 of 1