Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL

Go down 
+2
tmontyb
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL Empty
PostSubject: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am

I just read Kim Zimmer who used to play Echo di Savoy back in the 80's is returning to OLTL??? Here is a refresher from the last time she was on the show in that role, she was involved with Clint:

Echo di Savoy (Kim Zimmer) and Giles Morgan (Robert Gentry) came to Llanview.
Unbeknownst to anyone, they were actually brother and sister and were set on ruining
Clint. Clint had had an affair with their mother Giselle years ago and they blamed him for
her murder. Echo trapped Clint into a night of passion and let Viki find out about it.
During a bitter fight with Clint on a bridge, Echo plunged into the water in an apparent
suicide. However, Dorian told the police that Clint had pushed Echo. At the trial Echo
recalled the truth and admitted she jumped. It was also revealed that her father, and not
Clint, had been responsible for Giselle's death.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm glad she's coming back, although I didn't care for the Echo story. Glad Zimmer will be back on TV.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Funny how I don't remember that character as long as I have watched and I was watching in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks for the re-cap. I like KM and am interested in seeing how shell fit into the canvas but I just don't have a lot of faith in TPTB, given how they keep messing up other returns.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 am

Could they find a more useless character to bring back? Gosh, there are so many others they could've had. Lemme guess, Kimberly is going to be Echo's daughter?
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm

oltl just doesn't sucessful returns and now bringing back a character long since forgotten. the hits just keep coming!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

^^^^I think OLTL can do successful returns. I've felt the return of Tea quite successful overall. This one seems more about the actress than the character, hence it will fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL   Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL
Page 1 of 1